105.

Her.

Morning began at 4 in the morning for us and went by worse that I imagined it would: I couldn't pack because tears kept streaming down my face without stopping as my sadness and worry knew no bounds. 

"I love you very much, amore."- I spoke softly, sobbing quietly, hugging him securely with his muscular, inked, strong arms around my shoulders and back. 

"I love you with all my heart, amore mio. You are my life."- he stated lovingly, holding me closely. 

Leo gently cupped my face and kissed my forehead, then nose and cheeks. I kissed him tenderly and passionately, holding his wrists lightly. 

I got dressed in black leggings and his white sweater with V-neckline, taking white sneakers. After I brushed my hair, I left it loose. No makeup, even though I look like I pulled more than 1 all-nighter in row. Leonardo had black jeans and black, tight T-shirt on, as well as matching sneakers. 

We went to wake up bambinos since the jet is waiting for us. Their things were packed by Lindsey and Mercedes, who kindly packed mine too since I cannot pull myself together. Leonardo went to wake up Adriano, Domenico and Mateo as I went to tend to Martina, Sofia, Angelica and Ariana. 

I quietly sat next to Tini and rubbed her back gently, causing her to curl in a small ball and nuzzle into me. 

"Piccola, wake up."- I whispered to her, kissing her cheek. 

In a moment her pale green eyes fluttered open and she looked at me drowsily and confusedly, pouting sleepily. 

"Ciao, mummy."- spoke winsomely Tini, lightly pulling me to herself, making me lay next to her. 

"Darling, we have to leave right now."- I said calmly, hugging my little girl lovingly. 

"Why? It is so early."- she wondered drowsily, snuggling into me. 

"Your daddy and I will explain everything to you and your siblings once all of you are up, alright?"- I told her softly and she nodded. 

Martina got up and went to do her routine as I got her clothes to wear - white set, which consists of sweatshirt and sweatpants. Matchings sneakers and socks to go with it. Soon she got dressed and came to me, spotting her 2 light pink suitcases packed and ready.

She took her unicorn, Sparkle, on our way out. Shortly I took care of Sofia. Girls chatted while Sofi did her regiment. Then she put on pastel mint coloured set, which is alike to Tini's, and has matching to her sister's sneakers on. I brushed her hair and tied it a ponytail, like she asked, wanting to match her elder sister. 

"Go to daddy and boys, girls. They should be in the kitchen."- I told them with warm smile and they nodded, giving me hugs before going downstairs. 

I went to take care of Angelica and Ariana, who were asleep, so alas, I had to wake them up. They didn't want to eat, so that became task for later. I changed them into warmer onesies in ivory colour, adding white shoes and matching coat. 

"I will help you, principessa."- said lovingly Leo, hugging me from behind, making me smile softly. 

He kissed my cheek before I turned around, taking his masculine, soft, veiny hands in mine, adoring how flawlessly they fit together. 

"Hey, piccola."- he spoke warmly, causing me to giggle at what he called me. (Little one.)

"That's more like my wife."- stated softly Leonardo, kissing the back my hands, ring and palms.

I kissed him gently, silently telling him how much he means to me, and his wordless respond was just as clear. 

"Everything will be alright, amore mio. I promise."- he whispered profoundly while laying feathery kisses on my forehead, making it promise that I know he will keep.