𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰 | 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡 𝗕

ⓋⒶⓃⒺⓈⓈⒶ Ⓜ︎ⒾⓁⓁⒺⓇ
The first week at my new school is over and I'm not gonna lie I actually like this place. I've become really good friends with Max. Although I haven't talked to Marcus in a while. But I did go to the pharmacy to get Plan b because Marcus didn't wear a condom and I don't wanna follow Georgia Miller's footsteps. The last time i talked to him was the day after we hooked up I just told him that I took plan B to be safe.

"Ginny are you coming?" Max called from downstairs. "Coming!" I said while brushing my hair. We are going to the mall.

This is what I wore:

I went downstairs to see Max talking to my mom and Marcus was talking to Austin

I went downstairs to see Max talking to my mom and Marcus was talking to Austin. WHAT IS MARCUS DOING HERE. "Hey Nessa." He said "Hey. Max what is he doing here?" I ask. "Oh mom said he has to come cause she doesn't want him smoking and she said to bond more." She says with an annoyed face. "Oh cool." Marcus gives me a glance. "Ok let's go!" Max says pulling Marcus and I. We walk to the Mall since it's only like a 10 minute walk. We get there and decide to go to Victoria's Secret and Marcus goes to Starbucks to get coffee. I asked him to get me my favorite drink which is a Iced Chai Tea Latte with Cinnamon Dolce and Vanilla sweet cream cold foam. Yum. Max just got a Carmel Frappe. We got really sexy lingerie for no reason. We also went to Target and I got some cute clothes. We met Marcus and then we went back home. Max hung at my house for a little bit and we watched Greys Anatomy. "God Meredith Grey is so hot." Max says. " I agree." "Wait are you straight?" "Hahaha I'm bi."I answer "Ok cool good to know." We burst out laughing. Max leaves. And I decide to change into shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Right when I take my shirt off to change. My window opens. And yup it's Marcus."MARCUS WHAT ARE YOU DOING IM CHANGING. YOU CANT JUST COME INTO MY ROOM WHENEVER YOU WANT!" I yell mad. "Sorry god and it's nothing I haven't seen before." He smirks. For some reason I get butterfly's. I tell him to turn around and I get dressed. "you completely ignored me today." He says. "Well it's kinda awkward hanging out with my best friend and her brother who I've fucked." I say. "Mmm ok." "What are you doing here anyway?" I ask. "Well I just wanted to see you." He says. "But we just saw each other like 2 hours ago."he comes closer and are faces are a few inches apart from each other. He kisses me and I just give in and kiss back. I pull away after a few seconds. "No wait we can't." I say. "Why not your on Plan B it lasts for another day right?" He asks. "Get out right now!" He frowns. " Just go." "Ok see ya later neighbor." He leaves. I get a venmo notification.

Venmo
Mᴀʀᴄᴜs sᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ $25

AHHHHHHH!

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖-

CAN WE JUST ADMIRE HOW FINE HE IS OMG