~In Relationship?~

Yeeah, I've never had the words to say, But now I'm asking you to stayFor a little while inside my arms

Yeeah,
I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay
For a little while inside my arms

And as you close your eyes tonight,
I pray that you will see the light
That's shining from th-

The melody of the song remained unheard as the earphone had been parted from his ear due to someone plugging it out.

Laraib looked over his shoulder to look who dared to plug out his earphone which was currently dangling on his shoulder.

Leena's narrowed ocean blue eyes got all over his heart yet again.

Damn you, heart!

He tried his best not to fall for her yet again failed, how couldn't he? She looked as she huffed with her arms across her chest, the frown adorned her face while her perfect lips remained pursued with her head tilted a little, her face expression silently yelling for a explanation.

Laraib looked away when she ran her tongue over her lower lip before voicing her expression.

'Woh todd gaye dil, ab bawal kya kare,
Khud ki hi pasand thi, ab sawal kya kare. '

They all were currently in university large library, up to complete their assignments here as they decided yesterday.

Now it was Laraib who was ordered by Hoda to get the important information about their topic which is only presented in the university library in the business section as per her sources.

It was Leena who reached him after knowing his whereabouts from Hoda as she wanted to have a 'talk' with him.

"Shouldn't you be on your 'date'? What are you doing here?With me?" Laraib said turning back to what he was doing, brushing through different books to get the volume for his and Hoda's assignment topic.

"Don't tell me Sabeel dum- I mean -ditched you at the last moment." He said glancing at her, acting all normal and busy for her, who just continued her glaring without answering his questions.

"Shouldn't you be the one answering all the questions? I guess you know them better Laraib Shah."

"I would if I knew but I don't even know why are you here at the first place."

"Sabeel didn't ditched me for the date." Laraib jaw clenched at her words while he gritted he teeth waiting for Leena to continue.

"I didn't finish yet." Leena said as she held his wrist, when he was about to plug back his earphone.

He stared at her straight in eyes and back to his wrist where she held, trying not to feel how his organs were all giddy at her touch.

Getting a grip of Leena's wrist with his other hand, Laraib freed his wrist from her hold that made her realise she was lost in his forest green eyes while her heart found it's way to beat at a faster rhythm at the look in his eyes and his gentle touch.