/Runaway Girl/

A/N: Okay lets actually start the writing process, sit back and enjoy or don't I don't know. Make sure to read the warning though it is very important. Not all short stories will need warnings only specific ones I just needed to put it out there. This specific story does include these topics or hints at these topics happening. None of these topics are a joking matter its just for context in the story.

WARNING :This specific short story may cover a topic you might be uncomfortable with such as arguing, loud noises, neglect, drinking, smoking and abuse. So you might not want to read it if your uncomfortable with any of those topics.

Everyday is the same arguing, banging, bottles breaking and then the door slams.

It seems I can never catch a break.

They always blame me saying I am the problem to there marriage, like I caused it! When I didn't do a god damn thing!

Whatever I ain't staying here another god damn day if this is how I am going to get treated.

Pov: Third Person

The young girl had her hands on her head gripping at her hair sitting against her bed. almost ripping all her hair out from all the stress and emotions that were bubbling inside her. While her parents were arguing in the living room. Then broken glass was heard throughout the home and it went quiet only for a few second till crying was heard from the upstairs bed room, right across from the girls room. Her little brother was crying in his crib from being startled awake from the broken glass. The girl crept from out of her room and crawled on all fours in an attempt to not get caught or alert her parents. She slowly but surely raised her hand to the handle and gently turned the knob. The door creaked a little to the sound of her opening the door. But both parents were to enveloped in there own problems for her to get caught. She gently closed the door still reframing from getting on her feet. As she closed the door, the baby started to calm down as he saw his sisters face coming into the room. The door closed and the girl got up on her feet as quietly as she could trying not to make any noise. She tiptoed over to the babies crib reading the name on the side of the crib, which read "Little Louise." Then the girl looked down to where the baby was at in the crib admiring his sky blue eyes a trait she always admired and wished she could have but did not get. She gingerly picked the young 6 month old baby and secured him in her arms making sure she had support for his head. Holding the baby facing her self, she got lost in thought as she began to sit on the floor. Humming to him as an attempt to sooth his rude awakening.

Pov: The Girls

As I held my little brother in my arms I started to think about a way that I could safely get out of this house or a way to get Lou out at the very least. I wanna get out too but I also don't wanna be alone. I know that if I go to the police they will separate me and Lou and I can't bare the thought of never being able to see my brother again he means to much to me. But if I had to give him up I would to keep him safe. If I knew where he was at though or at least the general area where he would be at I would feel a lot better then just giving him up to the police. All I know is I need to get Lou out as soon as I can, if "they" see or hear him cry again, eventually they are going to start getting angry at Lou or worse... Either way I know what I need to do and I need to do it soon. They shouldn't be to mad if Lou is gone they barely recognize he is even here anyways. But if I leave immediately with him they would notice almost instantly. Since they wouldn't have me being there slave 24/7 if I left, or someone to just yell at for doing nothing...

I need to get Louise out of here, and fast..

I need to get out of here, and fast...

If I don't get us out of here I am afraid something might happen...