Chapter 19

I know I know your sick of it, I don't own anything!!!

~Katies POV~

I was working in the strawberry fields when I saw the Stoll brothers bothering Malcolm with stupid questions, I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying, but I heard something about a bet.

What were those two idiots planning now?

Before I could stop, I found myself staring at Travis.

I love that I can say he's my boyfriend, I love that I could hold his hand or kiss him and it would be completely normal. No matter how much of an idiot he is I loved him and- wait a minute love? Am I in love with a Stoll?

Of course I like him but I can't be in love with him. Can I?

I was knocked out of my thoughts when my brother said something.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked.

"I said are you going to work some more or just keep staring at someone?"

I blushed and quickly continued working.

Although I couldn't get him out of my mind. I really don't like Aphrodite in my life, but if it meant that I got to be with Travis, maybe it was worth a shot.

But there was a thought I couldn't get rid of, what if he was just playing me? What if he did this to make someone jealous?

I tried my best to shove those thoughts to the back of my mind, but I couldn't let them go.

Well anyway it was about time for dinner so I rallied up my cabin to line up in the dining pavilion.

I went up and got my food but I noticed something, Connor was already at the Hermes table but, where was Travis. I brushed it off as maybe he was doing something, but he couldn't be planning or setting up a prank because he would never do that without Connor.

What else would he be doing around this time? Maybe training but there was no one at the sword fighting arena, or the lava wall.

Now that I think about it everywhere was empty except for the dining pavilion.

You know what, I am just going to try to have a peaceful evening with my siblings that I missed so much.

But of course that didn't exactly work out how I wanted it to.

Travis didn't show up at all and after dinner was over I decided to go out and look for him.

I checked all the obvious places first, his cabin, the canoe lake, (that was his favorite place to go about now to watch the sun set) the big house, because he has to have talks with Chiron on a regular basis because of how often he got into trouble.

But they all leaded to dead ends, I asked Connor where he might be but he just said that he hadn't seen him since before dinner.

I really hope he didn't get hurt, or in too much trouble.

I looked everywhere else I could think of off the top of my head, the strawberry fields, sword fighting arena, which now had lots of Aries kids trying to find out who's the best, the lava wall that had Athena kids trying to find the most logical way to the top, and on and on but I could not find him anywhere.

Well there was one place I haven't checked but I tried to avoid going to deep into it, the woods.

Don't get me wrong I loved to hang out there, but those woods stretched on for miles, and there were so many twists and turns that made it so easy to get lost.

But it was my last chance so I grabbed my dagger just in case and set out towards the woods.

I was walking for about half an hour and I was close to going back but then I saw him, wait that wasn't just him, there he was talking to Drew Tanaka the lead of the Aphrodite cabin.

They looked like they were talking about personal things, and the quest we went on.

And then it happened, she kissed him, and he did nothing to stop it.

I knew it, I just knew it how could I be so stupid.

"Travis? How could you?" I said I tried to be strong but you could hear the hurt in my voice.

Well I guess I was right, it didn't even take him a whole day to cheat on me, and with Drew Tanaka of all people!

"Katie? I can explain!" He said frantically.

"No need Travis, I should have expected this. You just used me so that you could get your ex back." It was a well known fact that Travis dated most the girls in the Aphrodite cabin.

I ran back to my cabin with tears in my eyes, I flopped onto my bed and sobbed into my pillow.

How could he?
____________________________
Ooohh drama, I personally really like this chapter so I hope you guys enjoyed it too! I got it out before I expected to so woo hoo!

I can not express this enough love you guys!