Chapter 1:

{Giovanna's P. O. V}

I was sitting in this stupid chair for what felt like hours. This was the longest hour of my life, but what made it worth it was the girl I loved. Sitting here in the same seat for hours straight would always get me the chance to check her out when she wasn't looking. She looked over at me. Shit. I blushed madly and looked away, hearing her growl slightly. Oh yea. Totally forgot. The girl I love hates me. She's into some kid named Diego, but things won't be going well for the two of them while I'm around.

[after class]

I quickly jumped and shivered as I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"stay away from my girl, or I'll fuckin kill you."

It was Diego... He must have caught me checking orla out! In all fairness he does sit right next to me so it would make sense that he saw me but back to the point!.

"o-oh uhm sorry man, it's not what you think. Seriously. Ya know I was just daydreaming and my eyes trailed off. I totally wasn't checking out your girl!"

I felt myself sweating buckets and blushing madly. Diego sighed and walked off, obviously not in the mood to argue. I looked across the hall to see orla making her way to her next class. I started to get exited but then remembered. We both have different classes. For fuck sake. I wouldent be able to check her out! But wait..... I could skip this period... Can't I?

I quickly made my way to the bathroom, making sure nobody saw me. This was alright. I normally only get to do this after school so today I get two sessions!. I went into one of the bathroom stalls, and I sat down on the floor since the space was big enough. I let my mind think of whatever it wanted. I started to think about what it would be like to be in a realationship with orla. How we could always make out and.... Oh~. I felt myself get hard as I thought further on and I couldent help but start to touch myself, imagining it was her.

I heard somebody walk into the bathroom and I immediately went silent. It was two people... They sounded like....

"ohh come on! I want more~"

I heard diego's voice and I started to feel the rage build up Inside of me when I realised that he was with a different girl. I quickly took out my phone and put it on recored, slipping it under the bathroom stall.

After a while they both left, and I took my phone back sighing with hapiness.

[After School]

I heard the bell ring and I felt myself get exited, knowing I was about to ruin diego's life! I immediately started to look for orla. But of course. She was with Diego. After a while of spying on the two, Diego left and orla was finally by herself so I made my move.

"hey, Orla is it?"

I made my way towards my crush and smirked slightly, blushing a little too. I layed My hand on her shoulder. She looked at me, her brown eyes sparkling in the light, making her look as beautiful as ever.

"oh hello there, I think I've met you before, your....... Uh..."

"giorno. Giorno Giovanna"

"wow... What a unique name. It's actually very nice!"

She smiled at me and I smiled back, blushing more deeply. I slowly took my phone out of my pocket and sighed.

"by any chance do you know Diego Brando?"

"oh.. Yea I do"

I thought to myself. Should I be doing this? Is it right to make her upset? She seems to love him so much, she doesn't know what he's doing to her and she thinks she's in a perfectly fine realationship! Well.... What needs to be done, needs to be done.

"hey, uh, don't want to wreck your realationship here but..... He's uh... Cheating on you"

I felt horrible for saying this but I had to, I loved her and I would do anything to be with her.

"and how are you going to prove that?"

"I have a video... I was in the bathroom and he came in with another girl..."

I instantly regretted what I had done as soon as I saw her starting to get upset.

"seriously.... I never would have thought that..."

She started to cry, making me panic a little.

"u-uh. Oh hey hey hey. Please don't cry! Uhhhh do you want I hug!?"

I didn't give her time to answer but just immediately hugged her. I lightly stroked her silky brown hair and smiled to myself. Maybe this wasn't so bad after all.

A while later we stopped hugging and looked intensly into each other's eyes.

" orla. "

"y-yes?"

"please, do come home with me today."

She smiled happily and nodded, and I smiled back. We started to walk down to my place which was not too far away. I would constantly pretend to accidentally touch her hand with my finger and after a while she held my hand in hers. I felt so happy at that moment and smiled to myself. I caught her smiling too a few times which was adorable because her smile was just so precious.

We eventually arrived at my house and we went straight up to my bedroom.

She sat on my bed and I sat next to her. I sighed knowing I had to confess my love to her. It's now or never.

"o-orla.."

I blushed deeply and looked away.

"yes?"

"I-I just felt like I needed to tell you this.... Because I've been keeping it away for a very L-long time.."

I took both of her hands in mine and sighed loudly.

"ever since I first saw you I immediately fell in love with you. I always knew you were the perfect one for me and-"

She intruppted me and kissed me. I kissed her back, smiling slightly and closing my eyes. I got on top of her and started to kiss harder........you know where this is going, you don't need more~

---------------------------------

Sweet holy Mary and Joseph mother and father of jeesus holy christ what in the fucking Satan in the 9th circle of hell did I just write. I swear to fuck this is 1089 words. Fucking help me I actually can't i- I'm sorry... I-

Giorno used: platinum ultra sex!