sixteen

ricky

we were all in the cafeteria. gina had just told everyone that she was moving on saturday. we were all heartbroken. but nini gave us a little bit of hope when she told that gina might be able to stay with her.

"let's hang out after school. just to lift our spirits. i have someone i want you guys to meet." nini says. she seemed super excited.

"ooo! what's their name?" seb asks.

"her names tate. i almost ran over her yesterday and we actually became friends." nini says. i laugh a little.

"what a weird way to meet someone." i say. nini punches me in my arm. "ow!" 

"baby." she mumbles.

"your baby." i wrap my arms around her waist and hug her. she smiles a little.

"awww." mylie says.

"anyways, what time are we meeting up?" carlos asks.

"um i don't know. how about four?" nini suggests.

"that works for me." gina says. everyone else agrees.

"well then it's settled. everyone meet at the cafe at four." nini says. the bell rings and everyone gets up.

"no!" i say as nini gets up.

"come on bubs." she said. when she called me "bubs", i felt so many butterflies in my stomach. in my head i was jumping up and down. but instead of looking like an idiot, i just smile, stand up and grab my bag. i wrap my arm around her shoulders and i walk her to class.

 i wrap my arm around her shoulders and i walk her to class

nini

after school, i texted tate the address to the cafe and we all met there. i had driven tate, mylie and gina there. kourtney road with seb and carlos. of course we listened to taylor swift the whole time. we where the first ones to get there. but guess who we seen there? jacob talking to... omg! charlie fly! wow. wasn't expecting that. jacob had seen me walk in. he waved and charlie looked kinda confused. tate, mylie and gina had went to our usual table and started talking. i had went over to jacob to say hi.