Bossy, Much? Part 1

This one is a Zarry one from Zayn's point of view for the first half and then Harry's for the last half.

I don't know how many parts are going to be in this, but the chapters will slowly get a bit longer and maintain about 2,000 words each, maybe 3,000. I think there might be ten parts though, maybe twelve or fourteen. I don't know one thousand percent though so just stay tuned for now hahaha.

This also used to be called something different, but I decided to change the name so it's not so long lmao.

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Having a hot boss was one of the things I wished wouldn't happen to me when I was requested for an interview at my dream job, a music-production company run by one of the best music producers in all of the UK: Harry Styles—20-year-old legend within the music industry. You heard that right, twenty.

I wasn't expecting my dreams to come to me so quickly, honestly. I mean, I just graduated from college six months ago and have been working at a local cafe to make up for some college loans. Six months. It takes some people years to get to where I'm hopefully about to be.

I had heard so much about Harry Styles but never knew exactly what he looked like, just a general idea. So, when I walked into his office and saw a tall, pale, green-eyed man sitting at the desk in front of me, I nearly fell over. He was so handsome and I knew that my red cheeks showed I thought so. His jawline was so sharp and I first noticed it when he stood up and walked over to greet me, a huge smile on his face.

I was surprised to see his smile since when I walked into his office; after all, he had a horrible resting-bitch-face. He had been intimidating before that adorable smile with dimples. I couldn't help but smile back at him just as widely. When he shook my hand, I took note of how his hand was so large compared to mine and nearly engulfed it.

"So, Zayn," Harry said as he sat in his fancy chair and I sat in the one across from him, taking note of how clean his wooden desk was, "I was looking at your portfolio and I see that you have potential. Not just to be an employee of this company but to also be a star of it." He flipped through the pages in front of him, which must have been about me since it was an interview after all. I blushed lightly at the compliment, not knowing exactly what he meant.

"What do you mean, 'star?'" I asked, my voice surprisingly confident. I was glad it was, though. It matched me. I knew that I was confident and determined so I needed to show that side of me in this interview.

"I've seen a couple videos of you singing and your vocal range is incredible and unique. I completely love your voice and I know others will be obsessed, too," He said as he maneuvered things around on his desk a little bit, even trying to find something in his desk drawer. He seemed to avoid eye-contact with me suddenly and it worried me. Then it hit me that he said "too," inferring he was also obsessed with my voice. It made my blush and look down at my fidgeting hands.

"Anyways, we'll get more into detail after I decide whether you're hired or not," He said as he finally looked into my eyes. I swore we both felt something. I don't think it was like some mate crap or love-at-first-sight; I wasn't that big of a believer when it came to that bullshit. It was like we both knew that we were going to get along very easily.

I left his office about forty minutes later, feeling confident that I got the job. He had said that if I did get the job, there would be one circumstance that I would need to cooperate with. I have no clue what it is and it was probably just that I had to work longer hours than the others. I didn't really mind that because then I would be in the studio for longer periods of time, which I have always enjoyed.

As I drove to my flat, I wondered what it'd be like to be the star of Styles' Music Productions. It seemed to be amazing. I would be the star, the person known. Not just the person who helped put together the song and come up with ideas for background music. I had a decent voice but I didn't think it was enough to be the star so I decided by the time I got home that I would take things slowly.

I slowly walked up the stairs to my flat, fumbling with my keychain to find the correct key. Once I found the red one, I inserted it into the lock of my flat's door, twisting it to unlock it. I pushed the door open with my right hand, my jacket in my left one, immediately seeing Liam sitting on the couch. He was watching the tele as I walked into the flat, closing the door behind me.

He dimmed the volume on the tv before asking how my interview went. I walked into the kitchen as I began to rant about how hot Harry was and how Liam was right. Liam was the one who told me about how hot Harry was and I never believed him—obviously until today. Liam asked randomly if I had eaten, which reminded me that I hadn't, even though it's six o'clock in the evening. Damn anxiety and stress is getting to me.

Liam offered to pay for take-out and I agreed. In the middle of him and I ordering, Louis walked into the flat with a giddy grin on his face. I immediately knew that he had sex or something because he was also limping. It was funny to see him limp since he usually topped—according to multiple sources, the main one sadly being Liam. I had no idea why he was living with us if he was making a shit ton of money doing music with Liam.

I wasn't about to complain though. I loved having my friends around, even if they fucked each other quite often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this part was short!

I hope you guys stay tuned for this one!

It's a Zarry one, so if you're into that, keep on reading.

-Ash xo