The Diner

One dark night during the 1950s, a child named Jakob had a spark of creativity. While watching a cartoon on his small TV, he was inspired to start a restaurant; one that served pizza. The child was watching a show called the Mickey Mouse Club; a fun animated series that follows animals with human characteristics. Seven year old Jakob thought of using child friendly robots painted as fun and colorful characters to entertain children in his future pizzeria. Jakob never gave up on this dream, and in the year 1971, Jakob, now an adult, used his saved funds to start his very own restaurant, just like he'd imagined he would.

The pizzeria was named Frebbie Fabierre's Diner, and had an animatronic bear named Frebbie that sang songs for the children to listen to. While Jakob's ambitions were high, the restaurant did not perform as he hoped, and he was left on the brink of bankruptcy. To his luck, however, he was met with a knock on his door. To his surprise, an old school friend of his named Deryl was interested in his pizzeria. Jakob had always remembered him as extraordinarily good at mathematics and calculations, and would watch cartoons with Jakob. Deryl proposed a business plan; he would share the company with Jakob and help to make it more popular. Deryl then pulled out a sheet of paper of how the company could be improved finance wise, and genius ideas to help the diner out. Jakob, however, was more fond of the idea of owning the restaurant himself, and so sneakily made a copy of the plan while Deryl was in the bathroom and denied his plan.

Jakob then proceeded to implement Deryl's ideas into the restaurant while keeping 100% ownership. The money flew in, with the diner popularizing instantly. Jakob spent the money on a much larger building with even more animatronics and other features such as an arcade and play area. Jakob was living the dream, with his very own pizzeria bustling in popularity. Deryl, however, was furious. He had spent months analyzing the original diner and concocting an elaborate plan, only to have it stolen by his close friend.

In order to get back at Jakob, Deryl broke into the back room of the pizzeria during the day and proceeded to destroy the four animatronics, Frebbie, Bonnoe, Chike, and Foxa. What Deryl had not known, however, was that they weren't animatronics anymore. Jakob had hired four teenagers for minimum wage jobs to dance around in the characters' suits and sing songs so that they seemed more lifelike. With this, Deryl had murdered four innocent children. Putting down the sledge hammer, he stared at the corpses he'd found in disbelief. Deryl stood still for minutes, in shock of what he'd done. Eventually other workers found out and the police arrived and arrested Deryl.