The Accidental phone call (S.R)

Word Count: 1924

Smut, alright enjoy.

Summary: you accidentally dial Spencer's number while hanging out with Emily, he hears you talk bad about yourself, and decides to show you how much he loves you and how amazing you are.

You were hanging out with Emily, your best friend and colleague, while your boyfriend Spencer was at home. You scrolled through your contacts to find Spencer's name to tell him you should be home within an hour, but before you can Emily starts talking about Spencer. But when you put your phone down you accidentally pressed call but didn't notice.

"So y/n, how's you and Spencer"? Emily asks, she always had a thing about knowing everything in your relationship. Meanwhile Spencer answered the phone, "Hey, y/n how's it going"? he asks not realizing you accidentally called until he heard you talking to Emily.

"It's going amazing, i'm so in love with Spencer and he is just the sweetest". Spencer smiles when he realizes he wasn't meant to be on the phone, but continues listening to see how much you love him. "Would you ever cheat on him"? Spencer frowns confused why she would ask that.

"Oh god no, I could never. Don't tell him this but i wouldn't be surprised if he cheated on me, like honestly he is just the sweetest, most adorable, and obviously the smartest, he could just win any girl over and I don't know why he is with me." Spencer's heart breaks when he hears you talk bad about yourself, he always hated that.

"Y/n, you're amazing, the funniest, the hottest, and you're super loyal. He would never cheat on you." She says also upset about you downgrading yourself. You stand up and walk in front of your mirror, and slightly lift up your shirt. "Emily, look at me, the amount of fat I have on my stomach and thighs is disgusting. My ass and boobs, tiny yet he says he loves them but I know he just doesn't want to hurt my feelings. My face, chubby, I hate my eye color and hair. Honestly I hate everything about me." Spencer's heart breaks even more and starts planning on a way to prove how amazing you are.

"I've tried losing weight I can't, I haven't ate since yesterday morning." You say looking down shamefully. "Y/n that's not healthy sweetheart, when you get home go eat, you're perfect just the way you are and Spencer knows it, plus he doesn't care about your body and looks, he loves you for you, your loyalty, your ability to love him no matter what, you make him happy and that's all that matters."

"I know, but I just wish I could change myself." Spencer decides to hang up before you notice you called him, and gets ready for you to come home soon. "Don't ever change yourself y/n, now go home Spencer is probably waiting for you." she says getting up to hug you. " I love you y/n I hope you know that." "I know Emily, I know". You grab your phone and say your goodbyes and head home.

Once you get to your shared apartment you park and head up to your door. You unlock the door and immediately are hit with the smell of food. "Spencer?" you call out as you see rose petals everywhere on the floor.

Spencer rushes out of the kitchen and smiles at you and runs to hug you. "Y/n you're home!" you smile and hug him back, "I am, are you making food?" "I am, i'm trying to make Rossi's recipe for pasta, but I don't know how well it's going."

You laugh knowing Spencer is not the best cook but he can make some things. "You didn't have to cook" "Of course I did for you" he says smiling. "Thank you Spencer, Im gonna go change and then I'll be out." You say heading to your bedroom. "Wear the outfit I put out on the bed." He calls out heading to finish cooking.

As soon as you walk into the room you see a black long sleeve skintight dress.