𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 || 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘶𝘱 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・* ✨ *・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ* * ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿

ASTERIA, or as she liked to be called, Aster, had fucked up.

It wasn't her complete fault, really. Her mother, Gaia, had convinced her to side with the Titans in the war. She'd use her powers over the earth to help defeat the gods.

It didn't turn out as well as she planned.

ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ* * ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿

Venos, a son of Helios and Aster's lover, bowed his head down as they were shoved into the throne room of Olympus, where the six gods watched them coldly.

Immediately, Venos was on his knees, making Aster yelp and try to pull him back, but he pushed her away.

She fell against the white walls, her sandy hair whipping in the wind.

"Love?" she called out in Ancient Greek.

The boy's face flashed with hurt, as if he regretted what he was about to do. Then he glared at her, pointing, before turning to the gods and spitting with venom, "This! This woman had forced me to side with them, threatening my mortal family! Lord Zeus, punish her, for I bow before you! You are the only king I serve!"

"Venos!" she protested.

"It would be very likely," Zeus cut in coldly. "How dare you, girl! Dragging a son of Helios into your mess! Did you think the Titans would win, fool?"

"Brother—" Hestia tried to save her.

"Show no mercy," Zeus glared. "The girl is to be banished!"

"For what? There is no evidence that she had in fact sided with father," Hera cut him off. "We found her in his palace, she could have just been a hostage."

"A hostage? She is a daughter of Gaia!"

"How does that prove your point? Didn't grandmother side with us?"

"Enough!" thunder boomed, and Hera flinched. She looked away.

"Who dares protest on this girl's punishment?"

Aster shut her mouth, looking at her lover in horror.

He watched her with sad eyes, but did not make a move to help her.

"You, Asteria," Zeus glared directly into her dark eyes, making her tremble in fear. "Are to be banished in the island of Omorfia! No one is to see you ever again, you will be erased in the history of the gods. You will have no power outside the island."

Aster looked around one more time, catching the eye of the titaness Calypso. She was crying for her, but she was hidden from view. The gods didn't know she was there. She looked like she might have reached out for her, but in a flash, Aster blacked out.

The last thing she saw was Venos letting a tear slip, his hands itching to grab on to her before she disappeared.