That's not fair

•Minnie•

"And then, he told me to beg for it" I told my best friend, Marie, over the phone.

"Beg? Girl that's kinda hot." She joked with a slight giggle

I rolled my eyes. I still hated myself for liking the little interaction- I blame it on me being lonely considering Mikel and I hadn't been broken up for that long. He was already on to the next girl, and I hadn't even looked at another guy- up until that whole Colson thing.

"I don't know Marie, I'm suppose to hate him"

"Hate is an emotion that is rooted in passionate feelings-" She started

"Passionate, negative feelings" I corrected

"Negative feelings that can turn into lust, that can turn into an enemies to lovers type situation".

I scoffed. One thing I won't do is allow my lil temporary attraction to him develop into anything else. I despise him, and it's gonna be like that forever.

"Never" I stated bluntly

We stayed on the phone for another hour before we hung up. I was bored after that, and decided to go mess with Pete.

I hopped up from my bed and left my room to go find my friend.

"PETER??" I yelled

I walked into his bedroom and saw he wasn't there.

"PETER?" I yelled again, this time walking into the living room to see Pete, Colson, four random females, and two dudes.

First of all, they had to be really quiet in able for me to not realize they were here.

"Woah, we having a party or sum?" I asked- still utterly confused

Pete chuckled and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I walked over and sat down, earning glares from a girl who sat next to him on the couch.

"Oh I'm sorry, are y'all taking or something?" I asked the female, pointing between her and Pete

She shook her head no

"Alright then stop looking at me like I just killed your puppy or sum. He's my best friend- I promise y'all can still f*ck after this"

The two guys bursted out laughing and I saw Colson smirk.

I looked at the two males, one had dyed red hair and the other had brown hair that was braided.

"Love the hair, dude" I said pointing to the boy

"Fank you" He responded with a smile. My face lit up once I heard his British accent- and it was cute that he didn't pronounce the 'TH' in thank.

"You're literally so cute" I squealed

Pete jokingly pouted, "cuter than me?"

I looked at him

"Yeah, just a little more because of his accent AND those adorable green eyes"

The guy blushed and thanked me once more. I saw Colson sneakily roll his eyes.

After a while, the girls left but the boys stayed. It was just us 5 in the living room trying to decide what movie to watch.

"How about Suicide Squad?" Asked Colson

"I say Edward Scissorhands" The red haired boy, who I found out was named Dom, said.

"Definitely should be Shrek" Pete interjected