Reflection; about 5 years later

It's me, the author, and I am here to reflect on this fic almost five years later. I wrote this story in 8th grade, and now I'm in college.

Feel old yet?

I have many things to say about this story. It's silly and written horribly, but it had such an impact on me.

As for the readers, thank you for reading Shrek x reader. And I have one concern for most of the comments I've observed for years.

Why did you guys want straight up smut? Y'all, I think I was like 13 or 14 when I wrote this. Also, I was sharing it with irl's back then.

That would've ruined my life if I actually wrote smut. Thank god I had a brain back then.

Other cool things:

This story was featured in a tik tok and it was almost the worst experience of my life. (They just showed a screenshot, thank god).

I confirmed that the reader can be swapped in for Donkey in several comments. So this whole story could be Shrek x Donkey if you want.

(thinks about the Shrek x Donkey fic in my drafts...)

Anyway I just wanna say I appreciate all the love. I swear most of my notifications on Wattpad are just votes and comments.

All of the readers of this story hated their lives reading this <3

Sincerely,

your favorite author,

Ashley :]