Part 39

Dear diary,
The weeks at the mikaelson mansion turned into months. The days began to blur together. Almost all were the same. The morning started off with breakfast, then training with Tina. Tina was helping me learn how to safely use my magic. Every spell she asked me to cast never seemed work, but when I imagined of the end product of the spell, it would happen. More then once I could cause something breaking. No matter how hard I tried I was never fully in control of my magic. But Tina was a great mentor and friend she was always supportive. Then after lunch was combat training with Klaus. We would train in the backyard in secret using staffs, and I wasn't allowed to use my magic. Klaus would bet down my confidence, cracking me under pressure. Similar to what his father did to him. I would offend receive broken bones, and deep cut due to the intensity of our training. It was hours of blood and sweat. Lucky I wasn't human or I would be good as dead. Klaus made me a deal that when I finally beat him he would let me attend an annual ball in Paris. I would take that deal any day. I knew one day I could beat Klaus. Then I could attend a ball again, the last one I attend was in 1690 in Spain. It was terrifying that I haven't danced it 120 years. After training was an awkward family dinner. We mostly sat in silence well we ate, except for the occasionally questions Elijah would pose to try to spark up a conversation. After dinner me and Elijah would study the books on Silas. In his room that had now turned into mine, and Elijah slept across the hall from me, he was close just in case I had a nightmares. Every since my memories came back I had terrible nightmares. Most of them were about my lost time with my father. Where I was held captive by witches for 7 thousand years of life. Constantly being tortured, and underfed. Me and Elijah constantly scoured the books for information. We must have read the books a million times, but we still found nothing. The women at the book shop I had befriended would come by the house whenever she reserved a new book on the subject. She and I became a close friends, but she never wanted to enter the house due to the vampires. I was just happy I got some human interaction. Due to my outburst with the witches, Klaus ordered me on house arrest, and Tina placed a boundary spell around the house so I wasn't able to exit without permission. Sometimes I felt trapped. I'm sure everyone else noticed it too. My skin which was once pale and vibrant, was now a grey colour exposing my veins. I barely ate much, and the wounds I got during sparring with Klaus took longer to held. Every time I passed a mirror Georgina waved at me. She always offered the same thing. Let her take over and I would feel free. Sometimes I wondered if her offered was worth taking. But I never took it. Even though every inch of my body wanted to break free.