Dead?

(Yep! In the last chapter Sweets was gone for 3 months anyway it's October now in the book)

(Omg I never put Birthday's kill me, Pea: Feb 15th, Toni: Aug 3rd, Fangs: Jun 1st, Jug: Oct 2nd)

Jughead's POV

"Dead." Fangs said, I didn't know were were going to tell him, "Yea we had a whole serpent funereal for you.." Toni said placing the needle down and grabbing a new one stitching up the other cut on his other cheek, "Y-You buried an empty casket- ya know what better yet you all gave up on me after 3 months?" Pea asked trying to hold still, I could tell he was hurt, "Wow, you all said 'fuck Sweet Pea' while I was being fucking tortured, fuck you guys." He muttered with a scoff, damn what the hell happened to Pea, "Get off of me." He muttered shoving Toni away from him than getting the rum, he opened it and turned around, "Hell at least you cared enough to have a funeral." Pea chuckled throwing his head back drinking some of it than walking into his bedroom slamming the door, "FUCK!" I'm pretty sure we all heard him scream, that was followed by silence, we all looked at each other. We all knew this was a bad sign, I nodded and started to walk to the bedroom door, I opened it slowly and saw Pea leaned against the back board tears falling from his eyes, I could see it better when he looked up and tried to look fine, I gave him a light smile and closed the door. I slowly walked towards the bed when I saw he wasn't going to stop me I jumped beside him and wrapped my arms around him, he laid his head on my shoulder and let it out, "I love you Jug." He whined taking another drink of rum, "I-I l-love you to Pea." I said with a smirk, I watched him look up and smile, "Damn." He mumbled pressing his lips to mine, "Wait." I said gripping my phone on the bedside table, I dialed Elle's number, "Hey baby what's up? Another dream about Pea? Look I know it's hard but you have to get out of his trailer, it's only hurting you more. Juggie your hurting yourself more, he's gone, he's not coming back.." Elle said, I tried to take it off speaker but he stopped me before I could, "Elle- Pea isn't d-dead.." I mumble, I heard it go silent, "Yup very much alive." Pea said smirking at me, "H-How I told them to kill you!" She growled, I watched Pea's face harden, "Well doll face." He said with a cough, "You can't kill someone when your dead, not saying they didn't have it coming, but fuck it took a lot to work to kill like 10 guys, am I right 10?" Pea asked with a side smirk, my jaw drops and I stare at him, then the other side goes blank as she hangs up, Pea smirks and climbs on top of me knocking the phone out of my hand and connecting our lips, "I love you." He mumbled against my lips moving his hands down to lift up my shirt, I stop him and roll us over so that I'm straddling him, he smirks and grabs the back of my neck making me lean down and kiss him. I feel a bulge growing against my ass and I smirk, "Pea your so needy." I moaned grinding down making him groan, "Only for you Jug." He groaned thrusting upwards a little bit, "Now are you going to tease me or let me fuck you?" Pea groaned gripping my hips and pushing me down, "Fuck me." I mumble kissing him, he chuckled and took his shirt the rest of the way off, I laid my hand on his stomach and he yelped in pain, "Nope." He groaned flipping us back over, "Good idea." I chuckled throwing my shirt somewhere, he groaned and pulled his jeans off in one swift motion considering- wait these aren't the clothes he was wearing when he left, fuck it another time. I groaned and pulled my basketball shorts off, Pea chuckled and bit his lip, fuck I missed him on top of me the way his hair fell into his face and the way he looked down at me, "I missed you." I mumble before kissing him again, he groaned in agreement and took off his boxers than pulled down mine so I could kick them off, I leaned down to my neck biting and sucking lightly on the skin, "Pea please." I moan gripping the hairs on the back of his neck, "Baby." Pea said lightly gripping my throat, he titled his head lightly, "Who is in charge?" He asked biting his bottom lip, "Y-You." I said gasping for air, he smirked and let go of my neck before moving his hands on both sides of my head, he kissed me again before sitting up on his knee's throwing my legs onto his shoulders and lining himself up with my hole, he thrusted in slower than normal and gripping my hips tighter than normal, "P-Pea." I moan, he growled a warning before moving his hips slowly rolling them slightly, "Ah!" I moaned out him re-stretching me out, "Jug, when's the last time you were fucked in this pretty little ass?" He asked gripping my hips harder with each thrust obviously holding back, "D-Don't hold back." I said moving my hands to grip his, I could tell he wanted to, "D-Do it P-Pea." I said gripping him tighter, he didn't need to be told 3 times, he started thrusting rougher grabbing my hips and pulling me back to meet his cock, "AH!" I screamed bucking upwards, "S-So hot." He groaned leaning down and catching all of my moans with his mouth, "Fuck such a slut for daddy, uh cock whore?" He asked letting my legs fall down making sure to stay deep inside of me, "Y-Yes daddy, your right." I moaned gripping the sheets looking up at him biting my bottom lip, I saw his eyes soften and he pushed my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist, he smirks and leans down kissing me gentle and slow, his thrusting the exact opposite, "Ah fuck." I moan into his mouth letting my hands scratch his back, "Fuckk." Pea groaned gripping my throat and my hip, "Y-You have the perfect fucking body Jug." He groaned biting the side of my neck super fucking hard, "Pea OW!" I screamed pulling his head up, he smirked and kissing me slowly down his thrusting, "Ah." I moan biting my bottom lip, "Close." I moaned reaching my hands to grip his back tighter, "I know." He growled into my ear still pounding into me, "PEA!" I screamed feeling the the white spurts flow from my body, I fell limp against him as he kept groaning and grunting, "F-Fuck." He moaned kissing me roughly, he bit my bottom lip and spilled himself into my with tiny grunts, "Fuck." Pea whispered flopping next to me, fuck I felt so happy to have him back.