The Arcade Chapter 12

(not much important stuff is going to happens in the beginning- middle. Near the end its important.)

-Y/n pov- at like 10:00 am

I wake up to Ranboo's arm wrapped around me, and his other messing with my hair.

"Hi" I stretch. 

"Hey, how'd you sleeeeeep?" 

"Good, you?" 

"Great. Uh also I think everyone was planning on going to the arcade later, but if you don't want to go we can stay here." 

"No I'll go! Arcades are fun, and I'm not going to let Quackity ruin hanging out with my friends, and boyfriend" I smile at him. "Where'd everyone go?" I ask looking around the room and see no one. 

"Oh I think Niki and Minx went grocery shopping with Phil and Techno, and Hana, Tommy, and Tubbo went downstairs to eat." He says. 

"Oh ok, well we should probably get up for the day now" I say not wanting to move from our position but know we have to eat breakfast. I re-adjust myself so I am sitting up and facing the boy in front of me. 

"ok..." Ranboo pouts, but before he gets up he kisses me, but for longer then before though I still get the same butterflies as before.  

Then Ranboo leaves the room so I can get dressed, and goes to get dressed as well. I head down to the kitchen and see everyone [besides the people who went to the store] there. I walk over to Hana and put my head on her shoulder. 

"You two finally got up?" Hana teases.

"Oh shut up" I shove her playfully. "I'm tiredddddd" 

"Then go back to sleeeeeeeppppp" She says mimicking my tone. 

"Nooooo Ranboo said something about going to the arcade later, plus if I go to sleep again I'll just be up there all day." 

"Oh yeah we were going to go to the arcade at 12." 

I nod my head and to my surprise Fundy is cooking. "What'cha making?" I ask leaning over the counter. 

"*your favorite breakfast item.*" 

"YES! That's my favorite!" I exclaim.

"Yeah I may have asked someone what you like..." He trails off. 

"Hana, why exactly?" I turn to face her.

"I dunno? He asked, I answered but you should be happy cause you get to have *your favorite breakfast item.*" 

"Well then Mr. Furry boy, why were you wondering what my favorite was?" I question (Idk how to write it well, so just to make it clear this isn't in a sassy way or anything!)

"Reasons. ALSO I AM NOT A FURRY!" He shouts.

"And those reasons are...?"

"It's my apology for... Yesterday" He hesitates to find the right word.

"Oh, well thanks I guess. You don't have anything to be sorry for though..." I say confused. 

"Y/n, just go with it. He's making your favorite and you're complaining?" Tubbo says. 

"Yeah okay. Well thank you Fundy."  

He just nods in response. Then I hear a voice I know all to well, "Hey, Y/n can I talk to you?" The voice was Karls.

I mean I'm not mad at him, mostly just Quackity. But do I want to talk to him?? 

"Um... Sure?" I look at Hana and she nods her head already knowing what I'm thinking so I walk outside with Karl. "Okay, what's up."