PROLOGUE

"God, you are so fucking beautiful." Laura whispered, pulling Taylor toward her, then kissing the bottom of her neck hard and working her way up to her lips. Taylor's face showing that she didn't understand what was happening. She couldn't tell why their heated argument shifted to this heated make out. But that's all she was able to think about because the moment Laura's tongue thrust into her mouth, she robbed her the ability to analyse the situation. Taylor moaned as Laura continued to plunge her tongue deeper and deeper into her mouth, never quiet getting enough. With each moan, Laura gets wetter and wetter imagining what Taylor would sound like if she was inside of her. Of course, she had heard Taylor moaned during the filming but it's all just made up for acting purposes. She wanted to hear the real moan of this beautiful blondie.

Suddenly, Laura lifted Taylor with a bridal style and brought her into Laura's bedroom. Pushing her down onto the bed, Laura looking down at Taylor's soft neck and sucked it, leaving a hickey there. Laura smiled, pleased with her work and continued sucking Taylor's neck and felt her soft hands run through her hair. Laura then pushing Taylor down onto her breasts which she started to kiss gently, licking them in circles through the fabric. Taylor's panted showed Laura that she wanted her to keep going.

Dying to suck on her breasts bare, Laura ripped off Taylor's shirt, unclipped her bra, exposing them. Like the rest of her, Taylor's breasts were perfect... medium sized, firm, with soft pink buds. Squeezing them together, she buried her face in them, kissing and licking a line up and down her cleavage as Taylor held onto her hair. Taking turns sucking hard on each of her nipples, it was clearly a weakness for Taylor as her legs rustled as Laura sucked harder and harder.

Taylor couldn't believe what was happening right at this moment. After two and a half years, will they finally consummated their marriage? She also didn't understand what Laura was doing now, because every single fucking time Taylor told her that she loves her, Laura will tell her that she was a damned straight woman. Maybe this gorgeous wife of her finally love her. She wanted to believe. Laura looked into Taylor's eyes, looking for a permission to continued and Taylor gave the sweetest smile and just nodded. The next and last thing Taylor was aware of that in split second both of them were stark naked.

Laura travelled lower, exploring the dip of Taylor's belly button before her warm breath feathered over Taylor's femininity. The clean shaven pussy makes Laura's mouth watered. With the gentlest touch possible she parted Taylor's delicate folds before tasting her with her mouth. Tasting her wife for the first time ever. Fuck! Taylor tasted incredibly delicious. The sensation of Laura's tongue against her arched Taylors back and made her whimper in intense pleasure.

"Oh, God..." She breathed, writhing by Laura's touched.

"It's not God babe, it's Al, Laura." Laura chuckled. "You taste so fucking delicious." Laura continued to devour her, Taylor can feel she was at the edge of her climax but before she could reach for it, Laura abruptly stops making her whimper at the lost of touch.

"Al..." She whined. Laura chuckled and brought her face level with Taylor's and seized her lips. Taylor can taste herself when she kissed Laura back.

"Al, p-please... make me cum." Taylor was far from being embarrassed now. She desperately wanted a release. Just when she thought she was going to lose her mind, Laura thrusted two fingers into her.

"Aaaaaah." Taylor moaned, not being able to respond with anything more coherent. She rocked her pelvis in synch with Laura's thrusts and screamed out for a pleasure that she had literally never felt before. Oh! This is fucking good. Being kissed, touched and fucked by the person you love was a dream come true and the sex was beyond marvellous.

"Al, oh God. Deeper, Al. I want you to go hard, fast and deeper." Taylor panted. Laura ground into her faster, harder and deeper. Taylor was close, so very, very close. Suddenly she was there, her high, keening cry of ecstasy washing over Laura as Taylor convulsed against her and screamed her name.

"Oh, wow." Taylor said on an expelled breath as her heart rate began to lower.

"Oh, wow?" Laura lifted her eyebrow and smile down at Taylor's radiant face.

Taylor returned her smile, two dimples appearing on either side of her cheek. "Definitely oh, wow." She said and pulled Laura into a passionate kiss. Taylor wanted to return the favour and definitely wanted to taste Laura too.

They had several sex times throughout the night, taking turn satisfying one another. 7 orgasms if they counted. Finally, they fell into a deep sleep at the end of the dawn. Limp, damp and sated. However, what happened after they woke up in the morning was beyond Taylor's imagination. Destroying all her dream and shattered her heart into pieces.

"What happened last night was a mistake." Laura said. She was fully clothed and standing a little farther from the bed.

"What?" Taylor was shocked upon hearing that statement. Is she fucking kidding me?

"I am sorry. I think, the sex happened because last night my mind wasn't in the right state. I am a straight woman, dammit! I have a boyfriend." Laura's face looked like she really regretted their love making. Taylor winced.

"You are telling me that what happened last night, was a mistake?" Taylor asked with broken hearted. She was bleeding and dying inside. Laura was being ridiculous and cruel. Why must she break her heart like this? Is she means nothing to her at all?

"Look Tay. I am sorry okay. I can't do relationship with you. I am a straight woman. I have a boyfriend."

"Straight woman didn't kiss, touch and fuck me like that!" Taylor yelled. She was angry but more importantly she was broken hearted. Tears flowed down her cheeks. And Taylor just let them. She wanted Laura to see clearly what she had done. However, Laura seemed unaffected and totally being a jerk at the moment.

"I don't know what happened to me okay? But last night, the person who fucked you and fucked by you, is not me. In fact, I don't know who the person was."

"Yes, you are right. I clearly didn't know you. Fuck you Laura Prepon!" Taylor stormed out from the bedroom leaving Laura who stupidly thinking that Taylor would be okay in no time.