Breaking fast

As time passes riddhima continues her fast for sonakshi, she also went to the temple and worshipped god. But when she returned home and entered room it was dark

" what happened to the lights?" Riddhima thought. Suddenly the light came she saw vansh sitting in her sofa

Riddima : You..

Before she continue she saw some bags and files . She was confused.

Vansh: yes me, your husband. Actually i am shifting to your room
Riddhima: what??
Vansh: Yes,why what's wrong??
Riddhima: how dare you say it ?
Vansh: I am your husband riddhima.  We  have been together for so long. We also have a daughter today. I am your...

Before vansh continue riddhima stopped him and said

Riddhima: you was but not now
Vansh smirked and vansh
Vansh : riddhima I was I am and I will be your husband.  We are bounded for each other , that's why the one who is sitting upwards have sent you to me again to rectify my mistake.

Riddhima was  about to turn when vansh grabbed her against him. He holded her in his hands. They share a eye lock.  Riddhima broke the eye lock and pushed him and asked him to maintain distance with her.

Vansh: I know why are you telling like this.  Because you are hungry.  Come on let's have food . Come sweetheart.

Riddhima: no need . I don't know what you have spiked in this food. I won't fall I  your tricks again.

Vansh smirked and said
So you think I spiked your food . Ok no problem. Come on let's eat together. You know dadi used to tell eating together lead to growth of love .

She remembered the first time she had food with vansh.

She refused by not responding to him

Vansh: riddhima....
Suddenly he remembered something and he asked her
Vansh : you are fasting for our daughter right? I totally forgot.  Come have this water and have your food.

Riddhima: I said I kept this fast for sonakshi.  Who are you to break this...huh....um

Vansh feeded her water due to which she didn't complete her sentence.

Riddhima: how dare you?? You.. listen maintain distance from me and don't you dare call me your wife. I am not your wife. You wife is ahana . You have announced in the press don't you remember.

Vansh: riddhima....
She showed her hand to stop and she continued
Riddhima: I gave a lot of chances to you and our relationship but it's all gone in vain.

Saying so she went inside the restroom to change.  And when she returned se saw vansh sitting in the sofa as If nothing happened.