11

One year later.....

It has been exactly one year sense I was first found on the border of Black Moon Pack barely alive.

I had become the strongest warrior in Black Moon Pack still without them knowing I had a wolf.

Not even my brothers Matt, Sam, Thorn, Gray, Rowan, and Robin know that I had a wolf inside of me.

Every day I wish I could tell them but I had to keep it a secret. The secret of me being the Moon goddesses daughter.

I had learned in secret with the help of my wolf Moon to control my powers.

"LUNA" A loud voice made me jump jerking me away from my thoughts. "What is it Robin?" I asked annoyed.

Robin opened my door "Matt wants you he's in his office" he informed me.

I nodded running down the steps to Matt's office. I opened the door with Robin beside me.

The whole gang was here which only happened when it was urgent very urgent.

I plopped down on one of the empty chairs next to Matt's desk. "What is it Matt?" I asked.

Matt shifted nervously in his chair "the mating ball is in a couple days and...." I won't be going" I interrupted rudely.

Matt let out a sigh "that's the thing, you have to come, according to the werewolf law every eighteen or older males and females without mates have to go" he explained.

My eyes widened "fine ill go" I grumbled. Matt let out a sigh of relief "we leave tonight so go pack your bags" he ordered.

I stomped out of his office when I got to my room I slammed the door hard.

Oh Moon what are we gonna do? I mumbled tears shimmering in my eyes.

We'll have to face our mate and old pack sooner or later Moon growled.

I nodded as I buried my face in my hands. There was a knock on my door.

"come in boys" I croaked. The gang came in when they saw that I was crying they sat on my bed beside me.

"Oh Luna its not that bad finding your mate its wonderful" Matt murmured. I let out a sigh "there's something I didn't tell you guys" I blurted.

The boy exchanged bewildered looks. "I um kinda already found my mate" I mumbled.

"You did? Who is it tell me! Tell me!" Robin demanded. "My mate doesn't know I'm his mate plus I heard he's going to pick a Luna soon" I explained.

"oh why doesn't he know he's your mate and you do?" Sam asked gently. "Because I kinda hid my scent the instant he yelled mate" I mumbled.

"Why did you do that?" Thorn wondered. "Because he is an Alpha and I was just an omega he would have surely rejected me" I growled.

"He wouldn't dare" Matt snarled. I rolled my eyes "shew boy's shew I need to pack" I said interrupting there growling.

They huffed with anger as they left me to pack in peace. It was time to leave the instant I finished packing.