Taking Care

"Say aa" as I hold a spoon of porridge on my hand
"Aa"
"I told you eating ice cream at winter is a bad idea" I pouted
I reach for the towel on Saeran's forehead and dip it into cold water and place it back to his forehead.
I check his temperature, his fever is still quite high.
"Now lie down, I'll grab some medicine."
"Mm"

I notice Saeran is good at hiding his sickness, good thing I noticed before he pass out. Usually, Seven is the one who takes care of Saeran when they're younger. Oh let's not think about they're past, let's focus on the present and help Saeran with his recovery. I open the door slowly and I notice Saeran isn't on his bed. I tried to not panic but i am panicking. Where did he go on his condition?! Did he unconsciously walk out of the room?! I better check out the bathroom first.
I open the bathroom hoping his there and there he was sitting in the bathtub. I wanted to laugh out loud but I'm holding it in.

"Saeran, what are you doing there?"
"It's hot"
"I know I know, but you can't stay in the bathtub."
"But it's nice and cold in here"
"Come on, let's return to your bed" as I tried to pull him out.

He suddenly push himself out of the bathtub by himself and now his body weight is on me. It suprised me but I manage not to fall down entirely. There I was sitting on the floor in the bathroom, dumbfounded as I look Saeran hugging me like a cat.

"Your cold, why is your body cool like an AC?"Saeran said while hugging me.
I giggle as I headpat Saeran. His usually cute but his way more cute when  his under this condition. Maybe because his fever is high his half unconscious now.
I grab Saeran's hand so I can be free from this never ending hugging. Saeran seems to cooperate and let's me carry him to his bed.
When we reach his bed, his already asleep. I was going to give him this medicine I already prepared but maybe I'll wait him until he wakes up.

After an hour, he finally wakes up and fully awake this time.
"Say aa"
"Y/n I'm not a kid you know" as he open his mouth and gulps down the medicine.
"I know I know but only when your fully awake" as I giggle while putting down the spoon in my hand.
Saeran wears a confuse look in his face and I said it's nothing.
"Oh you better go to sleep, should I sleep with you?"
He blushed as he covers his face with blanket, it's fun teasing him.
"You can't sleep with me, what if you catch my cold?"
"I take that risk so that you won't feel lonely"

I snuggle besides Saeran so we both can be comfortable with each other.
"Good night, my angel."
"Good night Saeran, sweet dreams."
As we both smile and look at each other, swayed my drowsiness and went into a deep sleep as I hope Saeran gets better in the morning.

Author note :
Sorry, Saeran is out of character here but I hope you enjoy! (I know not a lot of people are reading my fanfiction *cough*)

Side story : y/n got Saeran's cold and its Saeran's turn to take care of y/n but thats for another story~