Chapter 22 New Years Eve Party

A/N images are not mine. They are used for the making of this chapter. Also let's just go with the year 2021. But with no Covid-19.

Elsa-

"And a happy new year!!!" Me and Jake sing as we sit in the car waiting in line for some McDonald's. Not my choice.  I look down at my phone as I see the text from the girls.

"Hey Jack what if we hosted a New Years Eve party at our house. This year?" I say as I look up from my phone. I had been texting The girls and we were all wondering what we should do for New Years.

And seeing as my Dad is here and will be here for knows how long. Why not host a party to show him that me and Jack are good for each other.

"Yeah if you want to but dont you think your cutting it a little close. I mean it's in two days. And what if everyone has plans?" I smiled at how concerned Jack is.

"Dont worry me and the girls are talking and they have no plans. Now I just have to ask your Dad, Emma, Rose, and David. Anna, Kristoff, Rapunzel, Mer, Hiccup, and Flynn. And my Dad." My voice got lower at the end of the sentence.

Jack seemed to notice but let it slide. "Sure why not."

"Great!"

Skip time-

"So I talked to the others Merida and Hiccup are goanna bring the drinks. Punzie and Flynn are on desert. And we are on decorating and the main appetizer. So what sounds good to make?"

"Um we could do hot dogs and hamburgers." Jack suggests as he looks up from his phone.

"Okay then we'll need to get confetti, streamers, balloons, tablecloth, and some champagne we need ice, cups, plates and utensils. And for intertainment wise we will make a party playlist and a sound system reboot along with James a photo booth backdrops and props, New York's room reservation star, TV for the ball drop and live entertainment. So what do you think?" I asked a listed off all the things we need.

A/N I don't know what any of you guys do for New Year's Eve or if you do anyting. Because I know some people who don't even celebrate New Years Eve but usually this is what I do but without the whole photo booth and backdrops and props. But this is just to help with the story. So yesh.

"Well it is a lot and we do have little time. But we can make it work."

"Great so do you want to do the food and decorating first?"

"Yeah."

Skip time because what else is there to write about.

"So we got hamburgers and hot dogs as well as buns along with ketchup and mustard. We also got some chips. A couple plates that have fruits and vegetables. He also got a couple of cases of Capri Suns for Jake. And I think that's about it for shopping wise." Jack said as he walke inside caring bags. I had just got home for a couple of different places for decorations.

"Great. I got some balloons, tablecloths, streamers, plates, napkins, Forks, and a sign." I say as I let out a sigh.

"Hey it's okay. I'm goanna be there to help you every step of the way. But right now I think we should run you a nice bubble bath and maybe get some Chinese food and get a few Zzzs just until tomorrow." Jack suggests as I sigh in content leaning more into his touch.

"Yeah that does sound nice." I say as I stand up straight. "Okay I'll go get everything orderd and see what Jake wants. While you go run a bath. Same as usual for you right?" He asked as I nod.

I than walk upstairs heading straight for the bathroom as I turn on the shower. I then began to pour some soap in. That had a nice smell to it. I then took off my clothes before sliding into the bathtub. I lean back letting out a sigh. This is nice. After a few minutes Jack had walked in with a pair of shorts, a T-shirt that's probably his and some undergarments. He than took a seat on the toilet as he looked at me.