Chapter 4

It was around midnight when Aiko arrived home. She quietly walked to the living room upstairs to get water before going back to her room. When Aiko arrived at the living room, she heard someone called her name. She turned around and saw Masaomi, Ukyo, and Kaname awake.

"Aiko, okairi (welcome home)," Masaomi greeted.

"Tadaima (I'm home)," Aiko greeted back. "What are you doing so late, Masaomi-niisan, Ukyo-niisan, Kaname-niisan?"

"We were waiting for you," Ukyo said

"Why are you so late, Imoto-chan?" Kaname asked. "Onii-Chan missed you so bad."

"Gomenasai (Formal way of I'm sorry)," Aiko apologized. "I had some business to finish."

"It's fine that you are back now," Ukyo said. "You should go rest now."

"You too," Aiko said. "Oyasuminasai (good night) onii-sans."

Aiko then kissed all the three oldest brothers on the cheeks and went to her room. She didn't notice that the three brothers blushed at the kiss. You are making us fall for you more, Aiko.

Aiko arrived in her room and plopped down on her bed, exhausted. Freya then got out of Aiko's bag and laid next to her.

"This is so exhausting," Aiko said, looking at her tattoo. "To think I have to fight for others now."

"You were the one who forced me to suck your blood," Freya told her. "If I didn't suck your blood, our temporary contract would have finished by now."

"I know, but I can't just watch the citizens being hunted by the vampires," Aiko told her. "I don't regret being your Eve, Freya. I'm happy that I was the one who found you."

"...I also don't regret being your Servamp...," Freya mumbled

"Did you say something?" Aiko asked

"N-nothing! I didn't say anything!" Freya shouted

"If you say so," Aiko shrugged. "With this power, I'm gonna need to protect my family members."

"Yea," Freya agreed

"Let's do our best, Freya!" Aiko said, motivated. "We can't let Tsubaki kill more citizens."

Freya nodded and fell asleep from using her power too much. Aiko went to her bathroom and changed into her nightclothes. Once she finished, she fell asleep right when her face hit the pillow.

Next morning~

It was morning, and since today was Aiko's rest day, she changed into casual clothes.

(What Aiko is wearing)

Aiko then went down to see her sister preparing breakfast with Ukyo. Ema noticed her sister and greeted her.

"Ohayo, Ai-nee," Ema greeted her good morning

"Ohayogozaimas, Aiko," Ukyo also greeted

"Ohayo, Ema, Ukyo-nii," Aiko greeted back