𝙢𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 - 𝙂.𝙒

inspired by the song "I Bet on Losing Dogs" by mitski. i saw someone post a tiktok about this n i thought i'd write a short imagine about it :)

— in which George weasley sings to y/n

y/n's pov

it was past twelve pm now, i'm not quite sure the exact time but it was early in the am yet i don't think george or i planned on leaving anytime soon. the two of us were sat in the gryffindor common room on the sofa in front of the fireplace, both our body heat and the fire keeping us toasty.

george was laid on his back, head against the arm of the sofa and his right leg was leaning against the back of the sofa but was now wrapped around my body which laid atop the pale boy. my arms were wrapped around his shoulders, his one hand caressing my cheek while the other laud in the small of my back.

he had started humming, i'm not quite sure the song but it was soothing. The boys thumb moving back and forth across my cheek as i closed my eyes almost falling asleep...

"My baby, my baby" he sang " You're my baby say it to me.." he tilted my head so it was no longer laying on his chest and we were now making direct eye contact, his thumb still caressing my cheek "Baby, my baby.. Tell your baby that i'm your baby" a smile appearing on his lips and mine.

"Im your baby George, all yours" i said planting a small, delicate kiss on his lips. if even possible a bigger smile appears on his face

"all mind" he whispered, running his hand through my hair.