Infinite Defeated

(Amy's POV)

I was invisible to get away from my doppelganger that Infinite created and now I can't seem to fight her because she and I are evenly matched and she really has no soul whatsoever.

"Hide all you want but I can hear your footsteps!" My doppelganger said.

Damn it I have to think of something. But what can I really do? She has the same skills I have.

"I can smell you. I have your hedgehog instincts." She said and I can hear her getting closer.

Come on Amy think. Oh, where's Sonic when I need him with me to do a hamster ball roll?

"There you are!" My doppelgänger threw sand on me which reveal my body shape of my invisibility.

"AAAGH!!!" I was blinded by the sand and she delivered one hard punch at me.

But that didn't weaken me easily but I recovered quickly before she tries to do anymore harder violence at me.

"Whoa!" I made a forcefield around myself.

"Give it up Amy! Your precious Sonic won't save you now!" My clone taunted me.

"Don't ever say things to intimidate me!" I yelled but I lost my concentration of my force field.

"Let's see how long you can hold your breath!" She sealed my head with a force field.

"Agh! Thats...going too far to kill....your twin sister!" I choked from nearly suffocating to death.

"Exactly! Killing makes my master strong and soon your soul will be put in vain when I—-Agh!" My clone was struck by blue lightning which caused her to release me.

"Hands off of my real lady!" It was Sonic.

"Sonic!" I ran and hugged him for saving me.

"No time for hugs, Amy! She looks pissed right now!" Sonic pointed at my clone recovering.

"Oh, right sorry. Let's do it!" I said getting ready to fight my clone with Sonic.

"How can you overcome yourself from hesitating when I'm her?!" My clone yelled at Sonic.

"You may look like her but you're not the real Amy. You're just a clone with no soul!" Sonic said.

"Less talk more fight!" I used my forcefield and let Sonic run in it with me like a hamster ball.

"Ah sh-...URGH!" My clone was dashed by our combined attack.

"Hell yeah!" Sonic yelled.

"She may look like me but she doesn't have my kindness!" I said as we crushed her by rolling on her. Her body disappeared after she was destroyed.

I undid my force field and we hugged each other, "How did you find me?"

"My ears and super sense of smell." Sonic replied.

"Great. I wonder how Shadow and Silver are handling theirs." I said.

(Silver's POV)

Shit! I was dodging objects being thrown by my clone. This dude is crazy than I thought. He may not have a soul but he's nowhere as nice or naive as I am.

"Give up! You don't stand a chance against your dark side!" My clone then threw a large boulder at me.

"Oh, shut up!" I caught the boulder with my powers and threw it back at him.

He however used a psychic blast to shatter the boulder, "Once you're dead Infinite will rule the planet!"

"Not a chance!" I dashed towards him with anger.

My clone charged at me too and we clashed in an energy wave. We both got tossed by the impact but I floated to prevent myself from getting hit against the tree. I got to outsmart him but how? He has my weakness and my weakness is my appetite that I can't get enough of because I fear of getting scrawny.

"Hey Bad me?! You hungry? Well eat this!" I grabbed a nearby apple and threw it.

But he merely threw it away, "What was that?!" He glared.

"Oh, give me a damn break! You and I have the same weakness!" I growled and tried again by lift up the apple tree with my physical strength.

"Nice try but...HEY!" He gasped as I threw the tree at him.

"No guts no glory!" I hovered above him.

"I'll rip that fucking stomach out of you!" My clone threatened me and got out of the tree branches.

"Oh, jeez!" I flew away from him.

I flew higher to the clouds to blind him. Once I was out of sight for him this is my chance. But I know for sure he'll find me because he has my clever side.

"Where are you, Silver wuss?!" He cried out loud.

"Like an angel in the clouds of heaven!" I laughed in the clouds.

"Show yourself!" He demanded.

"I'll show you straight to hell!" I sent out psychic blasts in every direction.

I heard them hit him, "Sayonara evil me!"

I see that it looked like his program-self got deleted like a computer.

"Halle-freaking-lugah!" I said with victory in a funny way as I flew down to where that monster is that created the clones. I hope the others are okay.

(Sonic's POV)

"Give it up, Infinite! Your terror is only making you sadistic!" I dodged every red cubed illusion.

"I'll prove that my powers are far more superior to yours!" Infinite said.

"BRING IT ON!" I glared with my electricity flowing around my body.

"THEN PERISH!" He fires a red beam at me.

I dodged each beam and then I got closer to him and rolled into a ball like a forward roll but with an instinct of a hedgehog.

"HYAAAAH!" I hit him hard making him crash backwards.

"Gotcha!" I taunted him.

On cue, I saw his strange weird jewel medallion removed by invisible Amy.

"Hey! That's mine!!!" Infinite exclaims.

"Finders keepers" Invisible Amy tossed it to me.

"So, this thing is what creates illusions to make everyone see them physically and mentally real?" I asked and crushed it which made the remaining illusions vanish.

"This isn't over heroes! I will find another ruby and challenge you again!" Infinite angrily said.

"Let's see what a sad face you have behind that mask." I went up to him to remove the jackal face mask and revealed to be a man with heterochromia yellow and blue eyes. He gave me a cold glare as the authorities arrived.

"Who's weak now, Infinite?" Shadow mocked him.

Amy punched Shadow in the gut, "Ow! The hell?!"

"Don't make him feel angry! It's not polite to mock someone who's already defeated!" Amy glared.

"So, he tried to destroy us." Shadow replied.

"But we're alive, are we?" Amy asked.

"Yep" Shadow nodded.