Drunken part-3

Hey guys I am back , And thank you all for you support for this TS . And yes my exams are over , Thank you for you wishes  .

The next morning  riddhima woke and found herself in the arms of her handsome husband . She though to  get up from the bed without disturbing vansh  but unfortunately he woke and pulled riddhima closer to him such that she was above him  . He was caressing her face and was moving her strands of her behind her ear  making her face a clear view for him . They both were engrossed in each others eyes as they shared a eye lock  and after few minutes  riddhima was trying to move herself from vansh but his grip was tight that she couldn't . 

Riddhima: Vansh please leave me naa I need to prepare the breakfast .

Vansh : You can go but after giving me morning kiss .

Riddhima : Vansh  please  not today .

Vansh : Sweetheart I will leave you now but not night . At last you will end in our room only at that time I will get my kiss with the interest . ( smirks)

Riddhima : Acha now leave me 

Vansh leaves riddhima and after getting ready she came  and she was a bit tired after taking bath also

Vansh : riddhima what happend are you not well ?

Riddhima: actually vansh I don't know but from morning my head is paining and didn't say you as you will be worried and I thought the pain will go soon but  its paining till now.

Vansh ( thought) : Ohh god she had been drunken last night because of that only her head is paining . 

vansh : Riddhima just be here I will be in 5 minutes.

Saying so he went to the kitchen and prepared lime juice for her and took it in the tray and came. He asked her to drink the juice and asked her 

Vansh : riddhima are u feeling better now ?

riddhima : Haan vansh a bit better than before . But vansh what happend yesterday night I didn't remember anything . At last I remember drinking water  when I was walking near the kitchen .

Vansh : actually riddhima you were drunken last night .

Riddhima: but vansh u know na I will not drink  then y are u joking .

Vansh :  I know that u will not drink  riddhima  but yesterday unknowingly you drank  wine and your headache is the result .

Riddhima  : Vansh I sorry if I speak rude or anything wro..

before she could  continue vansh kept his lips on hers and started kisshing her . Riddhima was shocked by his suddened  kiss and didn't reciprocate as she was still shocked  . When vansh realised that she isn't reciprocating he bit her lower lips and pulled her closer . After vansh bit her lips riddhima realised that his is asking her to reciprocate as she didn't . Riddhima to started reciprocated and both had a passionate kiss filled with love , care and feelings for each other .

Both moved back when they are out of breath . After few minutes taking breath vansh spoke .

Vansh : you know  sweetheart you always talk a lot .If you here after say like this then you must have known the result. You know sweetheart you are the only one who can talk rudely to me and rule over me . You have all the rights over me sweetheart to scold me and everything . Next time don't please repeat it sweetheart .

Riddhima : I am sorry vansh . I thought I was troubling you yesterday .

Vansh : How can you think like that sweetheart . Actually I was enjoying yesterday playing kollywood , Sailing paper boat on water and was amazed to see such a naughty riddhima inside you . You know I have heard that you were naughty before marriage , but yesterday I  have seen that riddhima . I don't mind if u drink daily , I will be  the first one to  be happy. ( smirks)

Riddima : you are impossible vansh . ok let  me make the breakfast  everyone will be wating for breakfast .

Vansh : riddhima servants are there to make breakfast ,  let me spend sometime with you now .

Saying so he moves closer to riddhima with a smirk and both started romancing .

                                                                       THE END 

hope you all like it guys . Just comment about this part . Vote on this story if u like . Here after I will not keep targets .