I Want To Know Everything About You Love

Hi Waanjais!!! This is my first work in Wattpad. Do vote to support me ✨✨. Feel free to comment requests. I will try to write a story on that. Love you guys 🥰🥰🥰!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Mew and Gulf have been boyfriends for the past 6 months and have moved in together recently. Everything between them has been going pretty well. They enjoy each other's company and are very much in love. Gulf had a day off so he decided to surprise mew by making his favourite sushi. He wanted to make mew happy. Meanwhile, Mew had a rough day at office and was humiliated in front of his juniors for something that wasn't his fault. This is the first time something like this is happening to Mew and as he is someone who is one of the promising employees of the company, its natural that he got pissed off and needed a way to release his stress. So he went to a bar to get some drinks to clear his mind. With the state of mind he is in right now, he completely forgot the promise that he made to Gulf, "Never Drink alone".

     It has crossed 9PM and Gulf is starting to get worried, Mew generally comes home by this time or always informs him if he would be late. So he called Mew. 2 times, 5 times, 10 times, no response. Gulf drove to Mew's Office to pick him up just to get even worried. By the time he reached home, it was 11PM and he found Mew near the door lying unconscious babbling nonsense. Gulf got pissed. He knew from the first glance that Mew is hurting. He knew that Mew didn't cheat on him or do something that would break his trust. But the thing that hurt him the most is that Mew threw their promise like it meant nothing. Mew knew how important a promise is to Gulf and still chose to do this. With tears in his eyes and face red with anger, Gulf dragged Mew inside the house. Though Gulf was furious at what Mew did, he didn't have the heart to leave him outside in the cold.

     While Gulf was about to go to bed, He felt Mew holding his leg. With a pout, he said, "I am sorry Gulf, I am sorry to have broken our promise. I will make up for this. I love you". Knowing drunk Mew doesn't lie and the fact that he heard an "I Love you" from Mew after a very long time softened Gulf. He forgave him but decided to make Mew work for it.

     He decided to avoid Mew for a day and see how he reacts. So, Gulf woke up early the next morning and decided to go to his friend's house. Mew woke up after an hour with a massive headache. He searched for Gulf, but could only find a lemonade with a sticky note saying "Going to meet a friend, don't call me, Bye 😤😤". Mew was furious. He didn't like that Gulf talks to him through sticky notes. "I am his boyfriend for God's sake, I deserve more than a sticky note, atleast a voice message will do" huffed Mew with anger.

     Gulf started to execute his plan. He went to an amusement park which Mew and Gulf had been planning to go for weeks. He told his friend to take pictures of him enjoying the place and posted it in social media. Mew was frustrated. Gulf knew how much that place meant to them but he still chose to go there without him. Mew was ready to spew all his anger on Gulf once he comes home.

     Hours passed and Gulf finally came home. Mew was ready to yell at Gulf but his anger faded away in one instant. Gulf's knees were bleeding and Mew rushed to hold him as Gulf was having a hard time to walk. "Why did you go there without me, I know you wanted to make me angry but look at what happened, you hurt yourself which is worse". Gulf with a cute pout said, "I wanted to take a picture of me skating to make you mad but ended up falling down. I wanted to show you that I can be happy even if you are not there with me but guess what I can't. I wanted to show you that I was angry at what you did yesterday so I wanted to show you that I am happy with someone else just like how happy you were with someone else other than me yesterday". Gulf started getting teary eyed and Mew hugged him tight. "I can't be happy without you Gulf. I drank yesterday as I had a problem at work. I didn't want to burden you with my sob stories. I didn't want to look like a loser in front of you. That's why I went alone. I am sorry if I made you feel upset" said Mew. 

     "I am even more pissed now Mew. Being in a relationship doesn't mean sharing happy moments alone. It means being for each other through thick and thin. Sharing sadness and comforting each other is what brings two people closer. It is what makes you realize how much the other person cares for you. I want to know everything about you, including the little things. Is that too much to ask? Does this mean you don't trust me enough to share the weak parts of you?" Mew was dumbfounded. As a person who was always perceived as perfect by everyone, seeing that a person is ready to accept his flaws made him teary eyed. "Gulf, I never knew that you are ready to listen to my failures. Everyone will be ready to listen to success stories but only people who truly love you will be ready to learn all the parts of you, from the best to the broken. What you said just now means the world to me. I am sorry for not telling this to you. We will always open up to each other and share every single detail as that's what will make us love each other more" said Mew kissing Gulf's cheek. Gulf mouthed "I love you too" as the words that Mew said earlier is just his way of telling him that he loves Gulf.