2

Present Day

Warning: smut(kinda)
That night I dreamt of Addison and our past, the secrets, the mystery, us sneaking around, I remembered it all too well.

I woke with a sudden jolt, Derek had already woken and was making breakfast, the smell of bacon and eggs filled my head and made my mouth water.

I rolled out of bed sleepily and took my clothes off to take a shower. Derek must've heard the shower running as he had already stopped cooking and rushed into the bathroom.

"Shit, I was gonna shower first," he laughed. He had the biggest grin on his face, something I hadn't seen for a while. I kissed him on the cheek and said "no you weren't dumbass, you were cooking and you stopped just to see me naked didn't you?"

We both laughed as I continued to undress, he paused to look at my body as I got into the shower. I turned around to face him whilst wetting my hair and he rushed to get undressed to join me.

"U better hurry up and start washing my hair for me before I decide I don't want to let u shower with me." I said jokingly. He started rushing even more and nearly fell inthe process. He got into the shower and I pushed him against the wall to kiss him. His lips touched mine and then it was our tongues.

Of course Derek made me feel nice, but all I could think about at this particular moment was Addison, when she would run her fingers through my hair and prove her dominance.

Derek and I made out for a minute and then he slowly moved down to my neck and collarbone, I moaned with pleasure as he nibbled away at my shoulder. He knew how sensitive I was there and he loves to make sure I feel good.

He moved down to my breasts and suckled at my nipple and rolled the other inbetween his fingers. I moaned loudly and he moved down towards my hip bone and looked up "can I?" He asked me hoping for consent. I nodded.

The next thing I knew I was pressed up against the wall and my legs were wide open. He placed his tongue on my clit and flicked it around with his tongue. I moaned "ohhh please keep going."

He went faster and faster until I came, he then licked up all my cum and then proceeded to insert his erect penis into me. I moaned "ohh Addison." He paused and stared into my eyes. "did u just say my ex wife's name?" he asked angrily. I tried to brush it off but he wouldn't accept it. He yelled "DID U SLEEP WITH MY EXWIFE?!"

A tear rolled down my cheek and Derek got out of the shower and started to put his clothes back on.
"No I didn't,"'I said without hesitating, so he would believe my little white lie.

"THEN WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU MOAN HER NAME, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU MEREDITH!" He screamed, I knew he was upset but there really was no explanation other than the truth that could set it right...

A/N:
I'm so lazy wtf this took me forever to write and it's not even that long, btw if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes I promise u can read and it's most likely me, I write these rlly late at night and most likely don't notice the mistakes.

- sarah xo