Elizabeth and Natasha

song; cowboy like me//taylor swift

pairing; Elizabeth and Natasha

Elizabeth's POV

      I don't think I could never love someone the way I love her... It is an epic love.

      We were walking the streets of New York City, the lights were bright, and the stars were out in the sky. The night was picture perfect. My company was perfect.

      I held Nat's hand tightly as we continued to walk.

                  "Do you wanna go dance?" Her question was abrupt, and I wasn't quite sure how to answer. We weren't that kind of couple. Sure we went on dates, but they were quick and far from the cheesy romance type ones. There was no doubt there was love, unconditional love. But we didn't do those cheesy dates. We do the exciting, adventurous ones where we may get killed. That's who we are, or so I thought.

                  "Where is this coming from? You don't like to dance?"

                  "I know, but why not change things up a bit?"

                  "Because that isn't who we are!" I had no intention for my voice to be so stern.

       Natasha was thrown into confusion when I raised my tone. She stopped walking for a moment, and I felt her hand leave mine.

                  "Well, who are we, Elizabeth? Because the last time I checked, we were both up for anything fun, even if it was tame or reckless!" She sounded hurt, and I cannot believe I am the one who put her in this state. Before I could even speak and say sorry, she grabbed both of my hands as she got closer and began to talk.

                  "We have a love like no other. Dancing won't make us like everyone else. We are still going to be us no matter what."