9 - Non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco

Non tutte le ciambelle riescono col buco - Not all doughnut come out with a hole/things don't always turn out as planned

Sooyoung's PoV
1,5 years ago

"It's still cold outside! Why didn't you bring a coat?"

Namjoon nagged as He put his suit on me, leaving him in his waistcoat. He must have seen me shivering as I wait for him to pay. It is spring here in Seoul, but it's rather chilly at night.

"Now don't go anywhere! I'm going to the washroom."

I nod weakly. Namjoon walks in his long stride to the bathroom, leaving me in the reception area.

I fidget with Namjoon's suit and snuggle deep to it. It smells exactly like him. It's masculine, warm, calm and comforting. I look upfront and my reflection is shown in the glasses ornament in front of me. I have been smiling unconsciously. Well, Tonight has been perfect. More or less.

"Sooyoung unnie?" Someone suddenly said from my back.

I turn around and got surprised, "Yerim? What are you doing here? Wow, you look wonderful!"

Kim Yerim is Namjoon's younger and only sister. Namjoon and Yerim might look like a cat and dog, but deep inside they are both really protective of each other.

"Unnie too..."

And before she can finish her sentence, someone calls her from my back.

"Yerim-ah, let's go home!"

This voice... I recognise it. It's really familiar.

Then, a tall and handsome man in a suit walks past me, walking to Yerim's side. He is tall, but not as tall as Namjoon, and rather muscular. He has his arm draped on yeri's waist. For that, Yerim seems startled and shy. Then I start recognising the man.

"Jungkook?" I exclaimed while pointing at the man, "You guys are... Woah!"

"Sooyoung noona!" He said, surprised, "I didn't expect to see you here."

Jeon Jungkook. Yes, I know him very well. He is basically Joon's brother from another mother. Beside me, he is the one who knows everything Namjoon do in a day. He is Namjoon's right hand and secretary. For him not to know that I went with Joon here tonight is surprising, to be honest.

"Ah, what the hell," Yerim said coolly, "Don't tell my brother, ok unnie?"

"I- uh..." what should I say?

"By the way noona, you dressed up," Jungkook save me, "Are you on a date?"

Or not?

"Well..." I flustered.

"Finally!" Yeri almost screams, "You have to date, Unnie! Don't hang around my brother all the time. He is such a bad influence, being so workaholic and timid. You should date around and enjoy life!"

"You see... About that..." I can only stutter.

"I'm so excited!" She adds, "Wait until my brother hears about this...

WAIT A MINUTE!"

They look at each other. Both of their face twisted as reality hits them.

"It's Namjoon Oppa, isn't it?!"
"It's Namjoon hyung, isn't it?!"

They shouted at the same time, jung-shooked and panicking.