o7

This is headcanons for small com in Ranboo's discord, I was peer pressured into making this because I have clout (/hj) 

Kate and Pebble I hope you're happy /lh 

THE HEADCANNONS/FACTS:

Cherry is a dumb bitch and will forever be

Cherry, Pebble, and Buffy are not allowed to be without the brain cell (Dumbass Trio)

Kates only personality trait is doing dumb shit

If Kate is there assume it's something to do with danger and dumb shit (Kate you ate fire ants once..)

There's at least one time someone will complain about the rest of the server (There's a lot of hate for C1 /hj) 

There is a lot of times they will cry (nostalgia makes us cry)

Piglins/Pisslings are really obsessed with piss talk (most arent small com but I'm concerned for them)

Pebble will steal any cheese she sees (her name was cheese yoinker for a reason)

We do not talk about height (height talk no-) 

Kate will continue to send unrelated pictures of colonel in convos (colonel is doggo) 

Small Comm is sad 24/7 

Small comm will never get their VCs back (RIP the Vcs, even tho we barely used them)

We miss Ranboo even though we bullied him

Small Comm misses cult talk 3

we miss making ranboo change his status to 'being bullied by my discord'

Parody accounts, spatulas, and Helen Keller are go-to conversations! (PLEASE WHAT WAS HELEN KELLER AND HOW-) 

We will miss ranboo sneezing on all of us during the prime of covid (RIP the achoos, self-advertising dude)

Buffy and Pebble are engaged and we love them for that

Yes Cherry is the third wheel in the dumbass trio /hj

We love the mods, but we hate vortexboo (we started a revolution and was told to cope </3)

Most of Small Com hide in Small Com or other small servers for safety, we don't socialize much unless we see someone we know or we get pinged / @ ed