chapter 1

Tears fell from lights eyes as he held L in his arms.

"No no no no... you cant leave me..."light wispered as he choked a sob.

L stared up at him and gave him a sad smile.

His last words were,

"I love you light yagami...never give up..."

Light cried, he wouldn't let L out of his arms as he held his dead body in his arms. After 2 hours they were finally able to get light to let L go. His funeral was In 2 weeks and light wouldn't speak to anyone. He would just stare at the floor with dull pained eyes. No matter how much people tried to get him to talk or eat. He would just stay silent and stare at his feet.

"Light..its time for lawliet's funeral..."lights sister said not expecting a answer. She was surprised when light opened his door and walked out of his room . She fallowed after him as the rest of his family saw him. They got into the car and drove to his funeral.

Everyone at the funeral was in shock as they saw light yagami, walk out of the car and over to his grave.

Everyone knew who he was, and everyone knew what he had become after his death. Well that was the last time anyone saw him. The very next day light had went missing. No notes, nothing.

After 4 months they stopped looking for him, they also stopped the Kira case because Kira had stopped killing.

2 years later everyone was minding there own business in the office, sorting crime folders, looking through evidence. When suddenly the doors slam open, everyone looks over and to there surprise in walked L Lawliet. Everyone was in shock as chief yagami ran over to him.

"L! But you died how are you back?!" He said.

"Where is light." He said not answering his question.

Yagami looked at him and frowned.

"Light went missing 2 years ago...we never found him." He said.

L looked at him, he stared straight into his eyes. He had a glaring look in his eyes.

"L how are you alive!" He repeated.

"Light brought me back..."