chapter 2

"What do you mean he brought you back!"

"He brought me back from the dead, he was there for 2 minutes as i got my body moving again but then he walked away!"

"When i went to find him, he had disappeared!"

Yagami stared at the floor and smiled.

"So my son is alive.."

"Is the case back on?" Aizawa asked walking over with tanaka and matsuda.

Soichiro looked up and nodded.

Matsuda ran over to a box and brought it over.

"We are working on this back at our old work place." Everyone nodded and gathered there things before leaving.

Watari was waiting for them as everyone got in the car.
They sped to the old building and quickly went to there main room.

"Let me see the files!" L said looking back to matsuda.

Marsuda handed him the box and L threw the top off and started digging through the files.

"Someone had left a note on the car." Everyone looked over at watari who was holding up a envelope.

He gave it to L who opened it.

'Welcome back lawliet, i wish you luck on your little treasure hunt. I know its my time to come out of hiding but, i decided to make this into a little game. I mean...kira loves games. I have left you clues to find me, im pretty sure i will see you soon.

I dont have to say who this is from, becouse its pretty obvious for ryuzaki. '

"What dose it say?"

L grinned and handed soichiro the note.

"Kira?!"

"No. Not kira anymore." L said.

"Then..who?"

"Light of course!"

Lights POV-

It's weird seeing him so excited like that.

Usually he is just bland and montone, its scary.

And i was right, L knew i was Kira the whole time.

"What are you thinking light?" I turn around to look at Noah.

Noah is a pure angel

Noah is a pure angel. Literally. He has been with me ever since i kinda, well disappeared as everyone says. And ryuk as usual was eating a apple.

"It's nothing Noah, don't worry"

He smiled then turned to ryuk as the 2 started talking again.

It's weird how i ended up this way, you probably don't know what i mean.

Well last year i had been finding ways to bring L back and free ryuk. He is free to leave any time but he prefers to stay with me. It was a long process but i was able to go to the shinigami realm and surprisingly i went to heaven. 

Much more happened but i think ill keep the rest a secret for now.

"The game has begun"

(Sorry this is short, i need ideas and its 3:23 am TwT)