Arrival and Judgement.

Falling into Hell seemed to take quite a while, so I may as well introduce myself. My name is Evan Afton, I was killed by having my frontal lobe removed by an animatronic. I looked at my body and saw pale skin, blonde hair, and the things that made me different, yellow bear ears and black and white eyes. I checked my pockets and saw a compact mirror, a mini hair brush, and lower rimmed glasses. So I inherited my father's blindness while entering the scape. Falling onto the ground felt painful. Sitting up I saw giant demons made of bones pointing what looked like spears at me. I stood up and stared at them. "Now gentlemen, we don't need all this ruffhousing. Let's all be civilized demons, okay?" I said while putting on my glasses and seeing more of them.

(Evan's blindness only prevents him from seeing faraway things)

"Look, I'm only here for some reason. Now, could you let me go?" I asked and immediately get chained and dragged to what looked like a giant machine of torture. And sitting on top of it, was a gray thing. I cleaned my glasses and looked again. A gray demon lady was sitting there with one leg dangling. "We found someone, Lady Judgement. They're male." The closet skull demon to me said and the "lady" jumped down and landed in front of me with a stomp. She was wearing a military crop top jacket that was unzipped. Her gloves were long going up to her elbow, with metal covering most of the forearm except for the palm. Short shorts with a lot of things showed that she was a demon. Her black horns, and white hair proved that fact as well. But her eyes reminded me of my father. "Tch, what's a wimp like him doing here?" She snarled. The guard said that I came out of nowhere. "Well, get him onto the Sin Machine." She snapped and the guards pushed me onto the conveyor belt of the machine. "Lady" pushed a button and spiked parts of the conveyor belt were moving towards me so, with a little effort, activated the psychic powers within. Teleporting next to "Lady", I stared while she was laughing menacingly. Clearing my throat, I walks towards her. "Look this is fun and all, but you've got a problem." I said and crushed the red button that turned on the machine. Seeing sparks fly made me feel nice, like it was Fourth of July. Then, Judgement came up behind me and grabbed me by the neck. "If I'm going down, you're coming with me!" She yelled. I looked at her. "Au revoir." I said and teleported away. Reappearing 9 feet from the machine, I watched as it exploded.

Dusting myself off, I walked away from the ash and scraps of the machine.

Judgement pov

I had that wimp in my hand, but he teleported away! I yelled at the guards to find him, before seeing my greatest creation explode in my face. After the explosion, I stood up weakly. The only things left of my gloves were, the actual gloves themselves. The rest of my outfit was intact. "I'll find you. I mean it!" I shouted.

(The only crossover I've seen not happen. Woo!)