Chapter 23: Foolish

//explosions, blood? And panic//

           Y/N and Micheal were walking and saw a portal spawn next to them, y/n moved Michael away from the portal, seeing that they could leave but Micheal would be something else, it would be painful for the boy y/n thought. He really didn't want to leave Micheal. If anything y/n felt like a father to Micheal and if he lost him he would give out. He didn't know how long he had been with Micheal, he almost completely forgot about Wilbur and everyone at home that's how long he had been with Micheal. 
        "Hey, someone's coming out" Micheal said with a smile, y/n looked at the portal before hiding behind a netherrack wall carrying Micheal with him. A man stepped out the portal, a man made of gold, he looked like a totem but also a shark? Y/N watched closely as the gentle giant shrank into a normal size human. Now that isn't something you see everyday. Then again Bad Does that to fit into houses. He forgot that There was giants that walked among the server, besides Ranboo's tall ass. The Totem wannabe was dancing in a funny way as he made his way through the Neither. Y/N and Micheal stayed quiet until they couldn't see the man anymore. Y/N exhaled as they kept walking. Micheal ears perked when he heard familiar voices. 
    "Over here! Over here!" Micheal chanted feeling excited to meet his friends and family again. Y/N smiled as he followed Micheal. Micheal was more far ahead then y/n but came to a stop seeing something horrible. Y/N chuckled seeing how happy he was but then stopped smiling seeing why Micheal stopped. Enchantments were everywhere, arrows and crossbows were on the floor and Zombie pigmen and dead pigman that slowly turned to dust. Nothing else. Whatever happened here y/n and Micheal were too late. Y/N went to Micheal and pulled him into a small hug that turned into a tight hug against his legs. Micheal held onto y/n with his life as he cried. The poor baby pigman was devastated. A zombie pitman walked over tilting its head. 
     "You… why is the baby cry..crying?" A zombie asked looking down at the child. 
   "We were looking for family and well.. we didn't make it in time it seems.." y/n said in piglin sadly as the zombie nodded. It looked at the small piglin and patted its head. 
    "I'm.. . Sorry my boy. . . Don't worry.. piglins stay… strong..even till death.. my.. friend" the Zombie piglin squealed. Micheal nodded his head and sniffled. Y/N cleaned his tears as they walked back to the 3rd house. Walking back they sat in the house. Micheal was still really upset about his family; he stayed in his blanket fort y/n and him. 
     "Permission to come in?" Y/N moved the "door" blanket. Micheal nodded. Y/N crawled in and sat next to Micheal. He of course was still crying, y/n didn't know how to help besides rub his head. The boy then laid his head on y/ns lap and sniffled silently. Y/N pet his head and hummed a small tune Wilbur use to sing to him when he couldn't sleep.
   Y/N was always afraid to sleep. Sleeping was never an option to y/n. He was always afraid of sleeping because he was afraid someone or something would take him and replace him. He always thought sleeping would somehow kill him and after many events he was right. Sleeping made him time travel some how to see his Ancestor, seeing Puffy in a dream which made him think it might be a memory of some sort. He saw everyone die in front of him, and everyone wonders why he's so tired however he didn't like making Trama a competition. He actually found his trauma less then everyone else's. He placed everyone above him before himself. He hated making things about him. He knows it's bad but he can't help it, after doing something for so long you can't get out of it. It's like teaching an old dog new tricks. Difficult. Y/N exhaled seeing the small piglin sleeping soundly. He wiped his teary face with a wet tissue that dried up fast after cleaning his face and then he slowly drifted to sleep. His breathing was steady then he heard explosions waking him up and before him and Micheal could move a ghast shot at their house making y/n fly back far from Micheal, y/n heard the piglin cry in pain and squealing. When y/n was about to get up soul sand and gravel fell on him, he tried to dig it off as fast as he could. Making a small hole but his shovel broke. He kept digging. 
    "MICHEAL!? MICHEAL CAN YOU HEAR ME!? DONT MOVE BUDDY IM COMING" Y/N Yelled as he clawed at the grave and sand. His finger nails started bleeding and his hands started to blaster getting out of the gravel and soul sand but When he made a bigger opening he crawled out and ran to the broken and burning house. Feeling the adrenaline rush He huffed and puffed searching for Micheal. He moved everything out the way to see if he was under the blast. He searched and nothing. He wasnt there.
    Y/N didn't want to belive it. He saw Michaels shirt was torn from the blast on the floor. He shakly picked it up and kept looking running in far directions but having the broken house still in view. 
" MICHEAL!?" Y/N yelled out looking and listening for squealing. Nothing. Y/N breathe started to hitch and his heart was feeling more and more hurtful. 
    "Micheal..?" Y/N semi yelled feeling his heart sink again. Tears pecked
   y/n's eyes. Micheal was nowhere to be seen. He wasn't here. Y/N knees buckled in making him fall down. He cried hitting the ground. 
     "WHY DOES EVERYTHING I LOVE DIE?!" Y/N cried as he hit the ground, he didn't stop hitting the ground until his knuckles and hands started bleeding. Y/N didn't know how long he was crying but he heard small pinks in the distances on his right. He didn't want to get up and see. He was still grieving. Then two feet were in front of him. They looked like Michaels. He looked up seeing a zombie pig Micheal. Y/N was holding back more tears but they just fell so naturally.  The baby piglin was holding his wooden sword and bonk y/n with it on the head gently.
   Y/N gasped and flinched a bit and the piglin looked hurt. 
     "I'm sorry y/n.. did that hurt?" The piglin said in piglin. Y/N shakely went to touch Micheal and placed the piglin in a hug. Y/n barrier his face on the boy's shoulder crying. 
    "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry Micheal im…" y/n cried as his arms were shaking, his whole body was shaking. 
    The piglin hugged him back. 
  "I'm fine! Just… I guess zombified now.. I don't have that slow speech like other zombie pigmen. I won't be able to grow up though is what sucks and I seem to still understand English so I'm ok!! Don't be sad anymore papa.. come on please.." Micheal requested as he rubbed y/ns back.
    Y/N eyes widen hearing Micheal call y/n papa. His tears still flowed as he sniffled. They let go and y/n started to wipe his tears, his hands were burning from the tears bc of how blistered and cut up they were.
    Y/N really hoped this was a dream. He really did.  Y/N and Micheal kept walking and this time y/n held Micheal in his arms as they walked. Refusing to let him go. 

The next few days or so of being together, y/n and Micheal were on the edge of a lava pool slowly making their way, y/n saw the Totem man again and this time he was staring back at y/n. Micheal raised a brow.
 "Keep going Micheal, don't mind the… totem I gues… come on we are almost home." Y/N smiled as they kept walking. Y/N missed a step and tripped Falling over the edge and holding on with his life. 
    "PAPA!?!" Micheal fell to his knees and held on y/ns hand y/n looked down like a dumbest and looked back at Micheal. His right eye was crying. Y/N couldn't pick himself off and he was slipping. He chuckled and gulped. 
    "Its going to be ok Micheal… it's ok… papa's just.. uh. Idk what papa's gonna do but I have a mission for you bubs." Y/N spoke gently to the weeping boy. He kept shaking his head not wanting to leave but y/n insisted even though he didn't want to die this way but what other choice did he have and he didn't want Micheal to see him like that. The boy had been through enough already. 
    "Micheal go get help, it'll be ok bugs. It'll be ok. I'll be right here still I promise.." y/n smiled gently trying not to look scared for death. The piglin sniffled and nodded. He ran to find help, squealing and repeating the words "help! Help!" And turning back once or twice to see y/n still there before y/n was outta sight for him.
   Y/N exhaled as his hands started to hurt from holding on too long. The blisters started to open and his grip was loosening. 
   "Fuck fuck fuck, please please not like this please-" and before y/n can try and lift himself his hands slipped and he fell. Everything felt so slow. He sighed and smiled as he let tears flow again. 
   "Damn.. I never told Wilbur goodbye…" y/n said as he slowly fell only to be caught off guard when he felt a hard surface hit his head. He groaned, lifting a hand to his head seeing he was on a golden hand.
   Y/N's eyes widen, he rubbed his eyes to see if this was real. He then looked to his right and saw the golden totem again. If his eyes could widen more they would've. 
    "Wow! I'm so glad I made it haha" the Totem laughed as he brought
y/n closer to him. He had glowing green emerald eyes. They felt so memorizing. Y/N gulped as he nervously laughed before fainting, he was very lucky and happy to be alive. The Totem raised a brow. 
    "Oh god did I kill it?!" The Totem questioned seeing y/n still breathing. He exhaled as he went to his smaller form and carried y/n to his portal. He stepped out to his home. He smiled and walked to his house and placed
  y/n in a bed and went back to building his statues. Once it got dark he checked on the y/n in his smaller form. He smiled seeing h/n was still resting. He chuckled as he walked back out and looked at them again with a smile.

    "Welcome home y/n."

// lmao, you guys,, gals and nonbinary  pals in the comments are wild I love your comments, I love reading them. This was a shorter chapter I hope that's ok! See you next chapter^^//