First Kiss

(Every first kiss is during or after the first date ♡)

Fred: After a pop's dinner, filled with milkshakes, burgers, and fries and laughter, Fred drives you home. "I truly had a great time tonight Y/N." You nod your head in agreement and blush a dark shade of red. As you exit the truck..but jump back in a kiss fred.  You pull back and wink goodbye as you skip along back to your house...leaving him a blushing mess himself.

Tom: As you guys star gazed on the top of the El royale rooftops, you two are laughing so loud it can echo through the whole town.  There was a moment of silence that fell over you two and tom turned to you amd kissed you...you both then pulled back and layed down..looking at the stars.

Hiram: When hiram gets up from the blanket you had layed out on the bank of sweetwater river, he turns on a slow dance song and invites you to dance with him. You kindly accept. You look into each other's eyes and hiram lightly comes forward and you two close the space between you and kiss passionately.  You both immediately fall in love with eachother.

Fp: You guys are dancing at La bonne Nuit, when FP spins you around and kisses you softly..you melt into his touch and you instantly felt that electric light for each other.