005

Lyra clicked the go live button and waited for their viewers to start flooding in. Within minutes she was at 70k and already getting donos.

feral crew content i see

where's karl🥺🥺

this is my fav content

6/6 content!!!

"Okay so today, I came up with the brilliant idea to do a manhunt with the feral crew. It's going to be super chaotic and odds are Dreams gonna win, but it's okay."

Primes and gifted subs rolled through the chat as they loaded up minecraft and joined the server the boys were already on.

"Also! Today is a very rare occasion where all of us are streaming at once. So all I ask is if you are going to stay on my stream, open some other tabs and mute the boys streams, just so we all have some support!" she smiled, encouraging chat to help out her friends.

"And I feel awful about it, but I'm going to be turning off alerts so I don't annoy the others while they're streaming! But I do appreciate and love every single one of you!"

She logged onto the server they were playing on and ran over to the group, which was already in a circle. The boys saw her dino hoodie skin charging towards them, jumping as they ran.

(lyras skin for reference)

They joined the vc and were immediately bullied by her friends, "Oh finally you're here!" Quackity yelled, as Lyra giggled in embarrassment.

"They're never on time, are you even surprised?" Karl ran in circles around her character.

"Hey! I'm sorry I was talking to chat and telling them to keep your streams open. But I change my mind, chat, fuck them."

"No! Lyra we love you! We love waiting for you! We wouldn't change it for the world!" Sapnap swooned while crouching next to her, making everyone's chat go crazy.

"Okay, idiots. Let's go. The rules are the same as my normal manhunts." Dream hit them all back to form a more open circle.

"I've never watched one." Lyra tried to hold her in their laugh.

"Wow Lyras on her comedy arc." George said, before they all laughed.

"Okay haha very funny. 3, 2, 1. Go!" Dream yelled quickly before punching Lyra and running away.

"Not fair! You didn't even warn us!" she yelled.

Dream was able to get away from the pretty quickly, considering Quackity and Lyra kept getting distracted and arguing with each other.

"You two are so fucking annoying." Sapnap groaned while hitting their characters forward.

"Karl, I've never noticed how cute your skin was." Lyra smiled as she jumped around his character as he built the nether portal.

"Thanks Cyber, but this really isn't the time." You could practically hear him rolling his eyes while falling to make the portal.

"Both of you guys are idiots, let me do it." George pushed forward, building it almost immediately.

"Oh Dream!" Lyra yelled as they caught sight of his character looking for the stronghold room.

"Oh Ly!" he teased back, not letting her distract him.

All six of them were finally in the end. They stood across from Dream, showing off the weapons they had. When suddenly Lyra moved her character next to Dream.

"I've been a double agent this whole time. I've been distracting you all to let Dream get ahead." she tried her best to do an evil laugh.

"Is this fucking lore?" Quackity laughed while shifting.

"It's so canon." Karl added, running to hit Lyra.

As Lyra distracted once more, Dream was able to get the ender dragon to perch and hit it til it was about to die. Lyra got the last hit, they clapped as the achievement popped up in chat.

"This shit sucks." Quackity slammed his keyboard.

"Hope you all enjoyed 6/6 manhunt! Love you all! Goodnight."