10

NAYEON'S POV

"Good morning ma'am." Hans greeted me when i entered the penthouse and walked to my desk.

"Morning." I shorty greeted her back while in my peripheral vision, i saw her creased her brows and her eyes turns into thin line which made me smile unknowingly.

She's like that everytime i don't respond her with long phrases.

I saw her standing in the living room while following her gaze towards me.

"I didn't see you at the mansion." I told her as i took my coat off and hung it at the back of my swivel chair.

"You just didn't see me there because you woke up late." I was about to roll my eyes but then, i remembered our deal. Fuck that deal!

"For your information, i woke too early, De Bourboun." I fights back at her.

Of course i woke up early because i cooked dishes for her sisters.

I walked to the kitchen to get my ice latte in the fridge that Yeji had bought and looked at her in the living room.

"With your lies." She chucklingly answered as she flopped down on the couch and continued with what she was doing, playing Xbox.

Yes, i bought an Xbox just for her!

She complained about the television in the living room that it should be enjoyable if the 72 inches tv had an Xbox.

We even bickered about that fucking Xbox until i gave up fighting with her because of one reason, HER NONSTOP REASONING. I couldn't even win her! She should study law! I'm sure she'll win every case she handled.

It's been one week had passed when the two of us talked and cleared things between us at the bar.

And so far, so good, we're getting closer now. No bickering, no fighting and no degrading and so forth.

We sometimes make out but we didn't have sex. I repeat, we didn't have sex.

I walked to her direction and sat on her lap making her head to look sideways to have a good view on the television.

That damn game she's playing is more important than me for goodness sake!

"Omo, omo...wait, i'm gonna die Im Nayeon...!" She exclaimed but i immediately cupped her cheeks and kissed her torridly.

Her eyes glared at me but she still responded with my kisses.

I internally laughed at her reaction when she exaggeratedly threw her both hands in the air

I then stopped when she started to slighty sqeeze my waist.

"Really, woman?" She was really pissed at my action when i suddenly stood up.

"I'll have to work now." I said and bend my head to kiss her one more time.

When her forehead wrinkled and glared at me as if she's ready to eat me whole, i immediately laughed loudy.

She then lowkey yelled and kicked her feet in the air as she layed down on the couch.

She's such a childish albeit of her tall figure.

"You're such a teased Im Nayeon! You killed me in my game and now you let me hung for chirst sake!" She murmured while giving me death glare.

See that? She didn't respect me as her boss. She calls me by my name like she's not in my office.

I teasingly blew her a flying kiss to her direction but the nerve of a woman, she just clicked her tongue at me.

She really is the opposite of every employees i have encountered in my life before.