008

"SLYTHERIN!" The sorting hat yelled making the Slytherin table erupt with shouting and clapping. I was overjoyed with this. I also stood up and clapped. Cody walked over to us and sat down. "Well congrats!" I said giving him a side hug. "Thanks." He said smiling at me.

"Okay, so. This is Pansy, Blaise, Theodore but call him Theo for short, Lacey and Draco." I said pointing at each one when I said their name. "Nice to meet you all." Cody enthusiastically said back to all of them. "Hi!!" Lacey said a bit too exited. I giggled as she blushed.

At the corner of my eye I saw Theo starring at another girl. What the hell? I thought that was pretty weird as he kissed Lacey the other day. I needed to speak to him, but not right now. "Anyways. What brings you here?" Pansy asked Cody. "Oh you know, Olivia. I heard she was here with Harry and decided to move here." He explained. But I wasn't really paying attention. I started looking at the view in front of me.

Sat so peacefully was Malfoy. His eyes on Cody. I scoffed at the sight but no one saw, gladly. His long hair falling over his grey eyes, soulless might I add. Then I took a glimpse at Cedric. He was laughing and talking with his friends. Girls left and right. I didn't actually give a shit to be honest. The way he smiled brought up a smile on my face. Mine and Cedric's eyes met and I smiled as he smiled back.

"Earth to Olivia!" Lacey said waving her hand in front of my face. I snapped my attention back to the six of them. "Mhm? What did I miss?" I asked trying to hide my blush. "Are you ready for the tournament later today?" Blaise asked rolling his eyes. "Oh right! Yes of course I am!" I said trying to laugh it off. Draco just scoffed. "Can't settle on one boy potter? That really does make you a whore." Draco spat at me. "You.." Cody began. "Cody it's fine." I signed.

I got up from my seat and saw a smirking Draco. "Ugh!! Take that stupid smirk off your face!" I said slamming my hands on the table. "Oli.." Lacey began but I cut her off. "I am sick and tired of you! Always in my business! Alway! The only reason I saved you was because I didn't want Cody getting expelled on his first day! Jesus!" I almost yelled. I stormed out of the great hall alone.

Me being me walked straight to the astronomy tower. The view was perfect. I was very frustrated at the moment but calm as I was up high alone. I laid my elbows on the barrier and put my head in my hands. Fuck! Shit! I shouldn't have yelled at Draco. But it felt right. I felt good finally yelling at him. Although I have only known him for what a month and a bit? I don't even know. We already kissed and had sex, but he is still a dick to me and my friends. He really should get a grip on himself.

"Hey.." I heard a voice from behind me, and I knew exactly who it was. "Hi." I replied not bothering to face him. "You okay?" He asked walking towards me. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said lifting my head from my hands and looking over the black lake. "What happened?" He asked stroking my back. "I don't know Cedric." I truthfully replied. A tear rolling down my cheek as I quickly wiped it away. Why was I crying?!

"Hey, it's okay." He said coming even closer to me. I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes. "Draco.. he's just so fucking annoying." I whispered. "I know, I know." He replied pulling me into a hug. My hands wrapped around his waist as his wrapped around the back of my neck. "Your okay. Just ignore the idiot." Cedric said kissing my head. "I've tried but I can't." I mumbled into his warm chest.

We hugged for a few seconds and then we pulled away. "Thanks for coming up here." I say as I wipe the remaining tears off my rosy cheeks. "Yeah no problem." He replied smiling at me. "Well I better get going." I say walking away. "Bye." I heard him say before i left.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

We all finally returned to the living room and met up with the boys. "You guys ready to win?" Pansy said jumping up and down. "I hope so!" Blaise said already dressed in his quidditch uniform. "You hope? Please we gonna win this!" I say clapping my hands. Theo, Blaise and Draco chuckle at my excitement. I shoot them all a smile before sitting down on a couch.

My legs crossed as Lacey and Pansy sat either side of me. Draco and Blaise in front of us on the second couch. Theo on one chair and Cody on another.

Maddie came up behind Draco and ran her hands alone his shoulders. "Good luck dray." She whispered but loud enough for all of us to hear. Maddie, a girl who thinks Draco loves her. But actually she's only his fuck toy. Not gonna lie I feel bad for the girl. "Mhm." Is all Draco replied with. I rolled my eyes at the sight of them two. I didn't even realised that he noticed. But out of the corner of my eye he was smirking. He took Maddie by the hand and guided her on his laps. She was playing with his hair. He whispered something in her ear making her laugh. "You know, Malfoy. It's rude to whisper when others are around." Pansy said fake gagging. "Someone is a bit jealous." Maddie replied giggling. "Pft jealous of what?" Pansy rolled her eyes at the girl. "That I fucked Malfoy and none of you did." She said with a smirk. Blaise and the girls burst out laughing. Well I'm fucked. "What? What's so funny?!" Maddie's squealing annoying little voice said as she looked angry. "You really think your the only one he's fucked here?" Blaise laughed. "Huh?" Cody said in confusion. "Blaise don't, please." I whispered to him, but clearly loud enough for Maddie to hear. "No, Blaise do." She squealed. I rolled my eyes at her. "Well Draco hasn't just fucked you. What you think you have Draco wrapped around your little finger?! Ha well you wrong. Super wrong. He fucked Oli.." I cut Blaise off by standing up. "No Maddie your right, Malfoy has only fucked you here." I said quickly. "Knew it." She smirked getting up from Draco's lap and facing me. "Don't lie next time. Just ask. Oh wait he would never fuck you, you slut." Maddie giggled. I could feel the blood boil in me. "Excuse me." I said angrily. "Uh oh." I heard Blaise say as he began standing up slowly. "You heard me! You whore!" She spat back. And that was it! I lost it. "Depulso!" I shout as I took my wand out of my pocket. Maddie went flying across the room. "Olivia!" Cody yelled. I looked at him then Maddie across the room. "Cody she deserved it." Pansy defended me. "Cody mate, they are kinda right." Blaise said also helping me out. Draco was just smirking and Theo was in shock. Not going to lie, I was too.

"Olivia? What the fuck happened to you? You were never like this, not even if something worst happened. The last time you acted like this was when.." I cut Cody off. "Cody that's enough!" I shouted. Maddie's friends ran to her side. "Oh my god Maddie!" One of them said. After a while they walked away. "Okay guys it's time we go to the quidditch field." Theo announced. We all nodded and walked over to the quidditch field.