To the moon and back dumbass

START YOUR STORY WITH A SENTENCE THAT IS GENUINELY HAPPY AND UPBEAT NO DOUBLE MEANINGS AND END IT WITH THE SAME SENTENCE BUT IN A SAD WAY

"To the moon and back dumbass"  the blue haired boy said laughing at his friend. "To the moon and back axe" She replies laughing. "Hey Aspen" the boy asked unsure. "yea" she replied almost robotically. "what does to the moon and back mean?" "I don't know. It's just one of those things that sounded nice, ya know?" She said in her light airy dreamy voice. "yah" He responded smiling. "Hey Axe?" someone said. "Yes baby" he said turning around hugging the tall boy. "Its time to go back home" the tall boy said handing axe some blue roses. "Ok one second." the blue haired boy said turning back to the grave stone. He placed the flowers in a vase a tear falling from his face. " I hope you made it to the moon and back dumbass" he choked out. his boyfriend picked him up and carried him away. "Axe." the tall boy said crying. Axe noded crying silently. "she made it to the moon and back" the tall boy said trying to comfort the small boy in his arms. the small boy choked out between sobbs while looking up "to the moon and back dumbass."