You're my home - Jemily OS (1)

TW: curse words

'JJ, you have to, gather up the damn courage' I scolded myself in my head. I was sitting in my nice cool car as creepy as it sounds, in front of my Unit Chief's home. For a long time, I had this huge crush on her and if you knew me as my team does, you knew I was bi. Emily, on the other hand, wasn't as open, but was also part of the community, as a so-called le-dollar-bean.

A few days ago, I was in her office and we were talking face to face, about a call I had made on our latest case. We both felt the tension and pretended to talk a little louder so the team would think we were actually discussing. Before I knew it, my body took over.

***

"You put yourself in danger JJ"

"I know, but it was that, or we would've had a dead victim," I said slightly raising my voice.

Looking down, we both knew exactly where this was going. I wrapped my arms loosely around her neck, as she gently cupped my cheeks with her hands. She slowly walked closer and with one last loud comment, our lips smashed into each other. Walking backward, we find the room within the chief's office with the bed. Before I know it, I'm pinned against the bed and flipping us over. One last kiss, and suddenly Emily pulled away.

"I'm so sorry JJ, this is my fault. This isn't a good image for the team, a woman in charge-"

"No, stop, I'm your subordinate. I'll go, um I'm sorry, this never happened," quickly readjusting my clothes and hair, I remind myself we're 'mad' at each other but it's not a total lie.

***

Walking up to her door, I contemplate before knocking. After a few seconds, I begin to rethink what I'm doing, but I hear a lock unlock, too late now.

"Hey JJ, you ok? What are you doing here?"

"Emily, I can't hold this in anymore. I know you might think I'm not ok, considering everything going on. But, I'm getting over it. I'm ok, and I'm not crazy right now. You kept me sane these past few weeks, and you probably don't know that, well now you do. Everything may be falling to shit, but you were the one who kept us all calm. I- I- I love you, Emily Prentiss, and I really wouldn't mind if you kissed me before I keep ram-"

Before I knew it, Emily took a step outside her door and surprise took me into a kiss. I quickly sunk into her arms, knowing she felt the same for sure now. Pushing her back slightly, we stumble in and close the door, lock it.

Forehead against mine, hot breath on my neck, "Fuck, Jayje, you don't know how much I want this, I'm so sorry I fucked up. Jump, I'm making this up to you."

Obviously, I obliged, and Emily put her hands under my ass to hold me up. My legs are wrapped around her lower back and my arms tight around her neck, as we passionately kiss trying not to knock something over.

Reaching the bedroom and Emily putting me down on her bed, I start to unbutton her shirt, revealing a black lace bra underneath. She pulls away for a second so I can take her shirt off, and toss it across the room. Emily un-does my belt and throws my pants who knows where also.

Teasing me, she begins to sneak her fingers in under the lining of my underwear.

"Fuck Em, I want you, please"

"I like teasing people," speaking in a slower, deeper, more sultry voice, "especially you. Jayje, you're my home."