well damn-

*not proof read

also sorry for any grammar mistakes😅* 

7:30 am Friday morning

Beep beep beep

"B*TCH PLEASE SHUT UP!" I screamed into my pillow as my alarm kept on blaring into my ears

Knowing there was no way i could lay another five minutes in my bed I groaned and dragged myself out of my bed. I pressed the off-button as I make my way towards the bathroom with my eyes closed but soon came to a stop when I bumped into a chest, I looked up and yawned but immediatly composed myself when I saw my roommate smirking.

"well damn, princess, what a sight I get in this early morning" breaking out in laughter I softly hit her shoulder, I groaned while putting my head on my roommates shoulder. "I'm so tired, I wish we could lay in bed for a little longer, tell me again why we thought that going to bed at 1 in the morning was a good idea" yawning again, I put my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"love I'm sure you'll be fine and you know what? I'm in your first period remember we can do this, love, I promise. Are you gonna be a good girl and get ready for class or should I assist you to bathroom?"

I cringed at the 'good girl' a little but I knew she was just kidding with that part, kind off, I don't know, I hope *cough*. Anyways "I do need a little bit of your assitance, yes" I joked while snickering a little but oon stopped whe  I was picked up and taken to the small bathroom, it was all going smooth until...

"Diamond, watch out!" She...hit my head against the door frame harshly in all of excitement she was perplexed for a moment because she didn't exactly believe she just did that.

While I was having a kind of concussion she gently put me in a sitting possition on the sink counter top, while trying hard to not laugh in shame of what she just did to me, she asked "Are you okay, love, I'm sorry for banging your head like that, can I see your head please?"

I looked up at her and let her take care of my head "well I don't think it's that serious that you would have to go to the nurse office but I do recomend you take a chill pill and not be that active today just to let your head rest, okay? I know I'm not a doctor but don't be to hard on yourself and do tell me if you get any headaches or something so I can fix some painkillers for you"

"I love you, my dear winter."

"Geez, you really sounded like you meant it," winter joked "aww, you love me, I love you too, my lovely roommate" she jokingly started making loud smooching sounds while kissing her cheeks.

Star's p.o.v.

I heard kissing sounds when I opened the door I was a little because it was to early in the morning for Diamonds girlfriend to be here but if you think about I'm here too so it would be not that weird if it would be her eating her girlfriends face at 8 in the morning.

When I walked futher in the door I heard giggling which did not sound like Preethi's (Diamonds girlfriend) laughter, I went to where the giggles were coming from and found Winter sitting on the sink counter with Diamond standing between her legs while she kisses her cheeks giggling while doing so.

I was so shocked that I dropped the donuts I was holding, "F*ck" I said with this look on my face "😳" they both looked at me with a shocked look on their face stopping all of their actions, "I-I-I uhm-I'm sorry I-I should've knocked before I just walk in your dorm unanounced with food, I guess? I-I don't know?" I stammered while still being in a state of shock because of what I just saw eventhough I know that they are very clingy because I know Winter is clingy with all of her close friends.

But it's still kind of unusual to see my best-friends like this istead of me holding Winter like that, and I know I shouldn't think this way but I've always felt like this but I just brushed it of with the same sentence I always tell myself whenever I see things like these which I'm not involved with but wished it would've been me she chose to hold like that most of the time.

and that sentence is "she's just a friend, she's just a friend you can't do this to her stop thinking about her in that way you can't and you never will be able to be her lover because of the same reason you're now here and not at home having quality time with your parents and siblings"

"Are you okay, love?" Diamond asked and winter nodded along indicating that she was asking the same question as her roommate. "I-I don't knoow actuallly *scoffs*, so do you guys want what's lef tof the donuts I've brought?" I asked a little unsure if they would still want them after I accidentally threw them on the ground of the bathroom floor.

"Sure , you can put them on the little coffee table there" Winter said and pointed at a small coffee table, I walked towards the table with my head down after having to pick up the box of fallen donuts from the ground.

"so how have you been?" Winter carefully asked

"been better" I answered

"Do you want a kiss...?" she asked cassually this time.

~~~~○°○~~~~
Hi there, hope you liked it

AND ALWAYS REMEBER
YOU'RE
BEAUTIFUL
WONDERFUL
AMAZING
POWERFUL
AND YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD THAT MAKES YOU YOU

I LOVE YOU❤

BYE BEAUTIFUL HUMANS AROUND THE WORLD 🌎❤