Chapter 29

After the department of mystery scenes out of the way we started working on when we form the DA in Hogsmeade. I got ready in my outfit for the scene, and I got to wear a nice hat Hermione made for Carson.

"ACTION!"

As the golden quartet walked to the hogs head Hermione noticed Carson's hat.

"Carson! You're wearing the hat I made you!"

"Yeah, it's very comfortable. Keeps my head nice and warm. Thank you for making it by the way."

"CUT!"

After we filmed that part we started filming the one where we actually start forming the DA.

"ACTION!"

"and why should we believe him?" Zacharias Smith said

"Cause you know who's back you tosspot!" Carson whisper yelled

"CUT!"

After we finished a couple of those scenes we got started on when Umbridge catches the DA.

"ACTION!"

"well, Ill make short work on this. BOMBARDA!"

The door to the room of requirement gets blown up and people in the DA scatter through the secret door.

"CUT!"

As we were working on that scene Emma and I didn't have too much to do. We were in the background of this scene. We also filmed the Patronus scene. Hermione and Carson have matching patronuses which are otters.

"ACTION"

"Expecto patronum!" Carson said. When he finished the incantation, an otter came out of the tip of his wand and started doing tricks across the room.

"Woah...." Carson said, awestruck

"So, you got an otter too?" Hermione said

"Yeah I guess. What memory did you use?"

"The one when we kissed after the yule ball. You?"

"Wow, I used the same memory!"

As we talked about our patronuses, harry came up.

"You know lovebirds, they say when two people love each other very much their patronuses match." Harry said to the two

"So, what you're saying is our patronuses are the same because we both love each other?" Carson asked

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Now keep working!"

"CUT!"

"Well, that went well" I said to Emma.

"Yeah it did."