Don't know if I'll make it 'cause im fallin under 

After their performance
"Boys that was spectacular" Caleb says smiling. Luke huffs and crosses his arms.

"Where's Willie?" I ask. Caleb laughs and I start to worry more. What did he do to him?

"I wouldn't know, I haven't seen him"

"Wouldn't you be able to track him since you like own his soul?" Luke spits.

"That's not how it works and watch the attitude. I own yours as well"

"Yeah, wanna explain that to us. I thought we were alive"

"Y'all are very special, you were in the inbetween. You weren't alive but you weren't dead. There had to be something pulling you. Julie was your pull towards life but I pulled you back"

"Why? Why are we so important to you?" Luke says flustered.

"Because you are the first ghost in a hundred years that naturally wield the powers you do. You all having it is spectacular"

"What about you? I mean I know your old but you can't be that old" Reggie says a smile appearing on his face at his clever joke. His face goes blank though when he sees Caleb cut his eyes at him.

"I was given this power by another ghost, y'all just had it" Caleb says with a momentary shocked face. He waves his hand around as if he's swatting at a fly. God I knew this guy was nuts.

Julie's POV:
"Flynn, how am I gonna get them back?" I whine, pushing myself further into my pillows. Flynn tugs at my arm.

"Jules I don't know but I think I might know someone who might"

"What?" I ask, hope filling me.

"It's umm- It's carries dad"

"FLYNN" I scold her. She knows what me and Carrie have been through, how much Carrie hates me. Is she serious right now?

"I know I know but I found some really interesting info"

"What did you find?"

"Carrie's dad died in 1995" Flynn says, I have to take a moment to realize what she had said. He died? That's not possible, well... Nevermind

"How- I mean what?"

"I know, which means he came back and he'll know how"

"But how are we gonna get him to help us?"

"Carrie, he would do anything for her"

"Flynn, she hates us and vise-versa"

"Do you want a chance at getting the guys back Jules? This is the only way I see we can"

Damn, she's right. I gotta have them back. I can't imagine another moment with Alex's sarcastic comments or Reggie's blonde moments or Luke's hands around my waist.

"Your right, how are we gonna get her to trust us? I legit yelled at her like a week ago"

"That's why I'm here" She smiles.

"What would I do without you?"

"Not have a smoking hot ghost boyfriend" She jokes and I playfully punch her arm.

"I miss him so much" I say staring at the ground. Flynn hugs me.

"I know you do, he's such a big part of your life. It's no surprise that he's special"

"Flynn I fell for him hard and now- what if our plan doesn't work? What if I never see him again?" I whimper.
Truthfully, there's only been two times where I was afraid I was going to lose Luke. That I was never gonna see him again.

Flashback
"DON'T STOP BELIEVE'N" the Molina's all scream at the top of there lungs.

"Are we there yet?" Carlos whines. Dad rolls his eyes and looks back at us.

"We're close Carlos" My dad says, turning his attention back to the road. Just then another car rams into ours. Our car flips over and I hear screams coming from all around me. I see Carlos, his leg being stabbed.

"Julie" he cries, I crawl over to him and push him out of the car carefully. I see my mom and dad run to Carlos, Carlos is sobbing and pointing at the car where I am. I look down to see my leg and arm bleeding. I get a rush of light headed ness and I think.

I'm gonna die, right here against the ground under this car. I'm never gonna get to grow old or have a future. I'll never be in love or get married or have kids. I'll never see Luke again, or Flynn.

This words run over again and again in my head until everything goes dark.

Even thinking about that day gives me chills. I thought I was a goner. Turns out, I'm stronger than I thought. But I don't know if I'm this strong, I can't lose them. These guys have become like my second family.

"Julie, we're gonna get them back. I can promise that" Flynn says giving my arm a slight squeeze.

The next morning
I wake up to flynn on the end of my bed. Memories of last night come rushing back and I run downstairs. Maybe it was all a dream? I tend to have vivid dreams.

"GUYS" I yell at the top of my lungs. The emptiness of the room hits me in the chest. I feel silent tears fall down my face, their gone. I slide down against the door and hold my legs to my chest.

"I miss y'all, please come back. I can't do this without you" I whisper. I close my eyes and think about the guys.

Flashback
"Julie" Reggie says, tapping my shoulder. I look up from my music book snd look at him.

"Yeah Reg?" I ask. He smiles at me.

"What?" I ask getting impatient. I look around and see both Alex and Luke have disappeared.

"I was wondering if you- umm" He says looking behind me. I turn around and Luke smashes a pie on my face.

"LUCAS PATTERSON" I yell, wiping my face off. Him and Alex burst out laughing. I cross my arms and storm out of the garage into my room. I hop into the shower and wash off this mess. Once I'm out, I change into a hoodie and leggings. I hear a knock on my door as I brush my hair.

"Come in" I yell and Luke steps through my door.
"Luke" I growl angrily.

"I'm sorry Jules" he says, jumping onto my bed. I roll my eyes and stand up.

"Off my bed" I say, leaning down to him. He tucks his hands under his chin and smiles up to me.

"Are you mad at me?" He ask, giving me puppy eyes. I lean so we're eye level.

"No, it's just that you Lucas Patterson are incredibly annoying"

"Am not" He says hitting me with a pillow.

"Oh this means war" I smirk and jump onto him. He flips me over and looms over me. I feel my lung close up a little. He smirks and his eyes look at my lips. He slowly takes his hand and presses mine down against the bed.

"It's not fair, your stronger than me" I say. He doesn't say anything and we hear Alex yelling for us. Luke smirks and gets up. I sit up and control my breathing.