Uhm 4

Mai: My dog Boots ૮・ﻌ・ა

Your POV

I was chilling in class when Bakugou barges in. He does his usual routine of screaming and yelling at random classmates of mine. He continued his round about and he soon made it to me.

"YOU ST-" He began but I quickly cut him off.

"I DEMAND A REVOLUTION AGAINST THIS TYRANT! WHO'S WITH ME?!" I yell throwing 20 tea bags at him, Bakugou stood stunned. Looking around a good few stood but the majority remained sitting. I see that they are royalist scum.

"I pray the king shows you his mercy." Muttered Kirishima quietly now seeing Bakugou's angered face.

Bakugou then took a deep breath and for a second I thought he was going to hit me.

"You say the price of my love is not a price that you're willing to pay," Bakugou sang softly with a strangely charming smile." You cry n your tea which you hurled in the sea when you see me go by"

Bakugou slowly walked away from me to the front of the class. Out of respect for a man of song I take my rebels by my side and we all T pose. The royalists remained seated, they lacked such manners I could barely comprehend the disrespect to the man of song.

"Why so sad? Remember we made an arrangement when you went away. Now you're making me mad," Upon reaching the front of the classroom Bakugou stood on Aizawa. "Remember despite our estrangement I'm your man"

He stepped off of Aizawa and walked around.

"You'll be back, soon you'll see, you'll remember you belong to me~" Bakugou ran his hand along Deku's shoulder as he continued to walk around the classroom.

"You'll be back, time will tell, you'll remember that I served you well." Bakugou pinched Denki's cheek shaking it slightly an obvious tick mark on his head since he had been laughing at Bakugou.

"Oceans rise empires fal-" It happened in 0.5 seconds.

One moment the tyrant is singing and the next he's being flung out the window by a moose.

"COMMANDER KODA!!! YOU'VE ARRIVED!" I shout saluting him. He just scratches his neck.

"I'm a bean." Tsuyu stated before rolling off.

Next thing I know Toga has burst through the door, Dabi following her. Once they stood inside they both start clapping and stomping.

"WE WILL WE WILL ROCK YOU! " They chanted. I sneezed.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww she probs got the 'rona".Denki stated slinking away like a catapillar.

Everyone quickly stepped away from me.

"You fought valiantly my good soldier but we do not agree to give you your bank thingy. " And with that said Deku flicked my way, the air flinging me out the window.

I hit the ground hard right beside Bakugou.

I snorted out a laugh and we soon began cackling together as mushrooms and unicorns danced around us.

Mai: Heyooo! I know the updates are slow and take forever but please bare with me. I'm gonna try to get a schedule set once again. Also I'm working on a book for Dr. Stone and one for the Dream SMP. The first chapters will probably be out sometime this month or next month.

Okay so, I'm working on making a discord. Its all new to me but I figured that it would be fun and I could connect with you guys more. I'm still trying to figure out how it all works but meh. I'll change it as I go. Also if you have any tips it would be greatly appreciated!