𝕍𝕀

"We should get back to the others" Elijah said after a comfortable silence where he just watched her gather her stuff. slowly he helped her up and steadied her when she wobbled a bit. She looks pale as she nods and they walk out of the library to where Stefan and Elena were.

"Tonight is the full moon. We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse." Elijah said to them as they arrived in the livingroom where the others were. Sierra was feeling a bit lightheaded, but this was normal for her.

"Elena said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus." Stefan said and Sierra raised an eyebrow as she turned to Elijah.

"Wait, the curse isn't placed on all vampires and werewolves? Just on Klaus?" She asked with a bit of a sad frown. Elijah nodded and began explaining what the curse actually was.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...He'll be a true hybrid." Sierra felt kind of bad for Klaus, he had to cut a part of himself off and she couldn't blame him for wanting to break the curse. She would've done the same and she is sure the others would've too if they were in the same position.

"Then why are we letting him break the curse? We can kill him today. With Bonnie."' Damon said as he walked into the livingroom, immediately Stefan gave a disagreeing with and Elena looked at him with hurt in her eyes.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying." Elena said, Sierra was not prepared for that. She didn't want bonnie to die again, they just got her back.

"I'll write her a great eulogy." Damon said with sarcasm dripping off his lips, Sierra was already shaking her head no.

"Damon, you can't be serious! This is bonnie we're talking about. We just got her back  we can't lose her again." She said and felt the tears swimming in her eyes.

"It's not an option, Damon." Elena said and for the first time in forever, Sierra agreed with elena. Usually all the choices she makes only bring other people in danger, this time however, she is trying to save someone.

"All right, how do we break this curse?" Stefan asked to change the topic, Elijah gestured for Sierra to sit down when he saw she was trying to keep her eyes open.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know." He said as Sierra went over to the couch to sit down, she started shivering before she laid down.

"The moonstone." Stefan said and Elijah went to list to other so called ingredients to break the curse that was hiding klaus' werewolf side.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that, Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire, will sacrifice one of each." He said and kept glancing to Sierra to make sure she was alright, he knew kind of what was going through her head. He knew she was battling with depression, he wanted to protect her so he looked out for her. "Do you maybe have a blanket for Sierra? She's shivering like mad" he said and Damon looked at his best friend before speeding to grab her multiple blankets but even then she continued to shiver and you could hear the clattering of her teeth.

"And where do I fit into it?" Elena asked as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. Oh how she looked so arrogant at the moment, Sierra had to resist to roll her eyes at her friend.

"The final part of the ritual." Elijah said and takes a wooden box from the shelf. He continues explaining what Klaus has to do in order to break his curse.

"Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelgänger...to the point of your death." He said and Damon looks at Elena, Sierra knows how much Damon cares for her so this must hit him hard. It's the same with Stefan as she watches him grab Elena's hand. Eventually Elijah opens the wooden box and takes a jar from it.