Chapter 23: Rose vs Ruiz Press Conference in Las Vegas!

Thursday at 5:45 PM...

It was April 9th of 2021 and the annual date for the first press conference for the Andy Ruiz vs CeeDee Rose fight.

In Las Vegas, everyone was hype because today was the press conference for CeeDee vs Andy Ruiz and the whole Allegiant Stadium was packed with fans that were 50/50 with CeeDee and Andy.

Everyone was waiting until Eddie Hearn the host for the fight came out and began to announce the fighters which had the fans hyped.

Eddie: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the CeeDee Rose vs Andy Ruiz press conference and weigh in!!

The crowd cheered so loud that it could probably break the glass in the Allegiant Stadium but Eddie began to announce the fighters.

Eddie: First, from Imperial Valley California, he is the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO champion of the world...ANDY RUIZ!!!

The crowd cheered loudly as the man who beat Anthony Joshua walked out on the stage as he the boxer shook hands as he then sat down on a table on one side of the stage as Eddie began to announce CeeDee.

Eddie: Ladies and Gentlemen, from Los Angeles California, he is the best Youtuber boxer on the Youtuber platform ...the Battering Ram....CeeDee Rose!!!

Everyone cheered as CeeDee and his team walked out with his drippy outfit on.

He hyped up the crowd as he then shook Eddie's hand and then he shook Andy's hand to show respect as he and his trainer Mike Tyson  sat down on the table on their side of the stage as Eddie began to ask questions to each fighter

Eddie: Ok CeeDee, you knocked the fuck out of Jake Paul in which all of the world loves you for that but now you are going up against a professional fighter in Andy Ruiz. How do you plan to get the job done?

CeeDee: That's a great question! I want to test myself against professional fighters such as Andy to really see if I can hang with the best.

Eddie: Mike Tyson, you are arguably one the dangerous fighters ever and now you are training CeeDee so what did you see in him to make you say "I wanna train him"?

Mike: I think the kid has potential. He reminds me of a younger version of myself so I want to unlock his potential in him to make him more dangerous the me.

Eddie: Andy Ruiz, you are the champion who beat Anthony Joshua and now you are fighting CeeDee Rose? Why?

Andy: I really think he is a good fighter so I want to fight him to see if he is really what he is as everyone say he is.

Eddie: We're gonna start with the Weight In so Andy please come towards the scale.

Andy took off his clothes leaving him only in his boxers as he walked to the scale as it began to calculate his weight until it stopped as the male assistant gave him the number.

Assistant: 107 kg

Andy then flexed his muscles as the crowd cheered for the champion and went to go put his clothes on.

Eddie: CeeDee please come towards the scale.

CeeDee nodded and took his clothes off and as soon as he took off the shirt every woman or 18-year old girls in the arena screamed as they loved CeeDee's body and the crowd began to cheer as loud as they could as their hometown boy made his way to the scale and stepped on it as everyone except the scale assistant were focused on CeeDee' s Adonis-like body until the scale stopped.

Scale assistant: 108 kg.

The crowd cheered as CeeDee flexed his muscles and stepped off the scale and put his clothes back on as Eddie closed off the Press Conference.

Eddie: Ladies and Gentlemen we will see you tomorrow for the fight! Good Night!

The crowd cheered as CeeDee and Andy went back to their personal households that they were staying at.

to be continued...