Wine is Great

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter.

“Draco, are you entirely sure I have to wear this?” Harry held up the offendingly dull black tie. “It’s so boring.” Draco turned to him, a heated glint in his eye that made Harry swallow whatever he was going to say next.

“If I say you wear it, what do you do?” His voice had dropped an octave, and Harry felt the hairs on the back of his neck raise.

“Wear it, Sir.” He cast his eyes down towards the floor, falling into his submissive roll quickly.

“That’s right. Now be a good boy and I’ll make it worth your while at dinner.”

The tie was the only thing keeping Harry from going ballistic. He didn’t care about whatever in the world Narcissa was prattling on about next to him and Lucius was having a rather loud discussion with the minister somewhere to his left that he couldn’t care to pay attention to. All he could feel was Draco’s foot resting on his thigh and the silky tie around his neck.

It grounded him in all his anxiousness. The press had been ruthless in finding Harry and picking apart every detail of his life causing social anxiety when Harry was around anyone that wasn’t Draco or the Weasley family.

He had just reached up to sip from his water when Draco leaned over and handed him a glass of wine. A treat indeed, Harry had been banned from wine several years ago when he got completely plastered off a rare vintage he had found in Sirius’s cellar. Draco had been so furious that he didn’t even bother to savour it that he’d been restricted to butterbeer and firewhiskey ever since.

He smiled and sipped, smiling at the approving look Draco gave him. The foot on his thigh crept closer and pressed into his crotch.

Suddenly the room was entirely too hot, his trousers entirely too small and the looks Draco started giving him were entirely too full of lust. Harry took a deep breath and somehow made it through the boring dinner service.

The rest of the group stood and made their way to the gardens so Narcissa could show off a little. Once the two were alone, Harry sunk to his knees and crawled to Draco’s feet under the table. Unwilling to wait any longer, Harry reached up and unzipped Draco’s bottoms. He inhaled, taking in the crisp clean smell of Draco before swallowing all of him down.

He let Draco shove his face further until he couldn’t breathe, but he loved it. He loved the feeling of Draco’s cock stretching his throat wide, the lightheadedness that started with him in this position long enough, the instant inhale and relief oxygen gave him when Draco would inevitably yank on his hair to allow him to breathe just enough to keep him conscious before shoving Harry’s mouth back over his member. The best feeling was when Draco finally let go and made him fuck his own throat before his hot seed burst down into his stomach. He didn’t even get to taste it.

Harry made sure to clean Draco up very well before tucking him away and awaited further instruction. He didn’t have to wait long before Draco was telling him to stand up and follow him. Rising, Harry followed Draco out to the gardens and the two bid farewell to the congregation claiming an early morning the next day.

They barely had time to regain their footing when they returned home before Draco was snapping out orders.

“Strip, go get your collar and kneel by my chair.” Harry didn’t waste time and simply grabbed the first collar his fingers landed on before kneeling by Draco’s feet. The collar left his hand and Draco smiled.

“Finally ready to try the new one?” Harry’s eyes widened. He hadn’t meant to grab the new collar, quite frankly it scared him a bit. But he needed to get over his trepidation and here he had the perfect excuse.