Part 19

(Y/n) POV
I haven't left my house in 3 days , why would I what's out there for me nothing . I have no school, no girlfriend. My life was just empty.
I had received a message from my parents saying they had business in Australia to attend to so wouldn't be back for over a month .
Which wasn't unusual they didn't care about me they were just a wallet to me at this point.
Sarah has rang me a few times but I just couldn't stand to hear her voice.
Lilly had called me over 100 times but I just couldn't face going over what had happened .
I finally decided I needed to get out, only to go to the shop as I had ran out of food and drink .
So I chucked on joggers and a hoodie and headed to the local store . I got served in their which was great .
I bought the basic supply's and simple meals to make as my effort level had almost reached 0.
I then bought one type of each alcohol because I couldn't decide so thought fuck it who cares what I do.
I get back and put some pasta on and crack open the bottle of vodka . Who needs a cup I think as I just swig the bottle.
I finished my pasta and went and sat on the sofa with the vodka and put on my music to try help me feel something other than numb .
My music runs through my songs as I just sit singing along and hoping the vodka will help me to just escape my black hole of a life .
I had drank the whole bottle and had moved onto the bottle of tequila I was feeling rather euphoric . I decided to ring Lilly in my drunken state.

"Hey lil "
"(Y/n) where the fuck have you been I've been so worried about you. what happened? do you need me to come over?"
"Lil Sarah left me , she left me . Come over lil we can party. I'm on the tequila!"
( I say giggling not really knowing what was going on)
"(Y/n) I'm coming over okay"
"See you soon"

I neck back at least half the bottle of tequila but the time Lilly shows up .
"(Y/n) what the fuck is going on" Lilly says as she walks in and turns the music off
"Hey . What the f-fuck lil. I was lis-listening to that" I say as I stumble to stand up.
"No just sit down (y/n) your drunk" Lilly says coming over and laying me down on the sofa.
"God how much have you drank" Lilly says looking at the bottle on the table .
I pick up the bottle and take a few more gulps before Lilly pulls it off me .
"Not enough " I say trying to fight to get the bottle back .
"(Y/n) snap out of it you aren't having anymore now you need to sleep lay down and I'll get you some water" Lilly says getting up and going out to the kitchen.
For some reason i thought it was good idea to down the rest of the tequila bottle down as Lilly had left it on the floor.
"(Y/n) what the fuck you going to kill your self" Lilly says running in pulling the bottle of me but it was to late I had already drank it all.
Suddenly I feel excruciating pains in my stomach I cry out .
"What's wrong" Lilly says
I can't string any words together as the pain is to much. Then I feel my head get heavy and everything just went black .
—————
Sarah's POV
I hadn't spoken to (y/n) in 3 days my heart physically hurt. I know I broke up with her but I was just so angry at the time and wasn't thinking straight. I tried to ring her but she didn't answer which I fully understand. I just missed her so much .
I had started to look for a new job and applied at a few places but was just waiting for responses now .

I had sat down to eat my dinner when I see that (y/n) is calling me .

"(Y/n) oh thank god can we-"
"Sarah it's Lilly , I'm in the ambulance with (y/n) on the way to the hospital. You need to get up here"
"What , what the fuck happened"
"She, well she has alcohol poisoning but it's really serious. She drank a whole litre of tequila and a whole litre vodka tonight .Sarah it's really bad please hurry"
"I'm on my way . I'll be up there as soon as possible"

I couldn't believe it , I rushed round to get my keys and all my stuff and got in the car. I raced to the hospital as fast as I could . Once I finally arrived I ran in and found Lilly.
"How is she? what's happening" I say finding it hard to breath.
"They are having to pump her stomach and she will be placed on an IV drip to rehydrate her . It's pretty bad Sarah"Lilly say with tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Hey this is (y/n) we are talking about she a fighter , she will get through this" I say trying to reassure Lilly but I knew that the level of alcohol she drank should of killed her .
"Why? I just wanna know why" I say thinking out loud , now uncontrollably crying.
"What if it's all my fault, what if I caused this" I say feeling my breathing getting heavy again .
"Sarah , hey this isn't your fault. Do not blame yourself for this" Lilly says hugging me .
"I just hope she's gonna be okay" She says squeezing me tighter.
"Me too" I say not letting go knowing we both needed someone to cry on .