Prank gone wrong

Requested: (No)
***

While Jennie was a superstar, you were a YouTuber prankster and you were viral with over 6 million subscribers.

The next prank vide you had in mind was to make Jennie believe that the fire alarms were going off. This was going to be mean, but it would be a huge hit to your channel and you had made arrangements with your friend to help you get the stuff in order to prepare for the prank and helped you set it up. Some of it, anyway. You acted as though everything seemed normal that evening, with you only knowing of the hidden equipment and cameras. Jennie had caught you a couple a couple of times when you looked at the hidden cameras, but only giving you a weird look, not thinking much of it.

By the time she had gotten into the shower, you decided that was the best time to get it set up. Once you had made sure she was in the shower, you began talking to the hidden camera, explaining the process.

"Hey guys, so what I'm going to do is set up this fog machine and I have an app on my phone that will provide a fake 9-11 call and will make it sound like I've been hung up on." You explain in a hushed tone of voice.

You begin to set the prank up and you than show them the next steps to it.

"Next, I have an app downloaded onto my laptop that provides the same noise as would an actual fire alarm." By the time you had finished setting it up, Jennie had gotten out of the shower, as a trail of steam came behind her as she left the bathroom in a wrapped towel as she was in the process of drying.

"Hey, how was your shower?" You ask, as you slipped into your own pajamas.

"Good."

———

Soon after lights had turned off, you had an alarm set for around three in the morning for the prank to take place. You settle into your warm blankets and fell asleep, into a peaceful sleep.

But that was cut short when you were shaken awake by an frantic Jennie.

"Y/n! Wake up! The fire alarms are going off and there is smoke coming from the hallway! We need to call 9-11!!!" It was almost hard to keep yourself from losing your act on your end as her reaction was better than what you were expecting.

"Okay! Calm down! I'll call 9-11!" You reassure her as you hit the app on your phone.

"9-11 where is your emergency?" The fake dispatcher asks, and you begin to give the address to where you live.

"364 w-" you begin, but the call was cut short as you were "hung up" on.

Jennie begins freaking out even more about and that was when you lost it and revealed that this was a prank. You laugh and she give you a dirty look, wanting to know what's going on. Jennie begins pestering you, growing more irritated by the harder you laugh at her reaction.

"It's a prank, Jennie."

"What?!"

"It's a prank-"

"I heard you! What the hell is this?!"

You than show her the equipment before showing her the hidden cameras.

"Tell them to thumbs up the video! This is going all over the fucking internet."

"Thumbs up the video, my girlfriend is an asshole who will be on the couch tonight."