New Town

I had fallen asleep on Dean and Sam looked in the rearview mirror as Dean played with my hair while looking out the window.

"Dean?" He asks

"Yeah"

"Don't you think you're getting a little attached?"

"I'm not getting attached"

I sigh and hug Dean's arm. He looks at me and smiles.

"That's what I mean, dude" Sam scolds

"You're just jealous no one likes you" Dean sasses

Sam rolls his eyes and continues driving as my head slips from Dean's shoulder and onto his lap. He takes his jacket from the seat beside me and gently sets it on top of me, stroking my hair softly so he doesn't wake me.

~~

I woke up to the car engine shutting off and sat up, rubbing my eyes and looking around.

"Where are we?" I mumble

"Somewhere in Ohio" Dean responds

"How long was I out?"

"8 hours"

"What?!"

"You're cute when you sleep"

"You were watching me sleep?"

"Alright, enough, both of you" Sam speaks up from the front seat

"Come on, help me unload" Dean grunts, stepping out of the car

I walk around to the trunk and went to grab my wand when he grabs my wrist.

"Try to keep the magic to a minimum"

"But-"

"Sweetheart" Dean says in a warning tone

"Please?" I give him my best puppy dog face

"Fine, but only in the motel room, am I clear?"

"Crystal" I smile and grab the suits before running into the motel room

Dean scoffs and shakes his head, grabbing two gear bags and following me inside. I set the suits on the table and flop face first onto the lumpy mattress of one of the beds as Sam walked out of the bathroom.

"You ok Izzy?" He chuckles

"Mhm" I hum through the covers

He scoffs and rubs my head, sitting down with his computer beside me when Dean opened the door and shut it behind him.

"Can I watch a movie?" I ask, lifting my head

"Use my computer" Dean hands me his

I open it and tilt my head at the screen.

"That does not look comfortable" I mumble

Sam snaps his head up at his brother as Dean quickly slapped his computer shut, taking it from my hands.

"On second thought, use Sammy's" Dean smiles nervously

Sam pulls me next to him and pulls up his Netflix account, playing a movie to keep me occupied while he stood up to talk to Dean.

"Dude, she's a child!" He whisper yells

"To be honest, she was right about it not being comfortable" Dean defends

Sam looks like he was about to puke and quickly walked back to me, sitting down next to me and watching the movie. I cuddle into his chest and sigh, still watching the movie as he wraps his arm around me back. Dean sat at the table and was doing research on his computer, looking over at me and Sam, smiling slightly.